this season has been good.

O

oz31p

so good that im just now getting around to posting any pic.

fall turkey.oct 4 unit 27
5262sany0936.jpg

rifle 31 october 29th
1156sany1013.jpg

rifle javelina 20c oct 20th
1580javsmaller.jpg

i seen a few does during jan archery but no bone, and i took a few coyotes two limits of dove and 1 limit of quail. all in all a hell of a year in my opinion.

im takeing a brake from reloading right now. i know how fast season will sneak up on you. this way i can develop new loads and get a good amount of practice in now while the weathers nice so when it gets hot and the weather turns nice again i can be out scouting not at the range.

4 big hunts this year was hard to pull off with work my daughter and my wife's patients were wearing thin

i would load the truck up to head out to do it over again right now it i could.

Since you seem to be proficient at bagging coyotes, come on up to Seligman this weekend and give us a hand.

Its called Antelope Eaters XXI coyote suppression hunt, and it starts at daylight on Saturday.

PM me if you're interested.

One last chance to go hunting this spring!

Don Martin
Hunt Chairman
Antelope Eaters XXI

mr martin,

i wish i could. two weeks ago i was just north of chino valley near road 5 1/2 at the historical marker parked looking out into the pasture to the east, at about 200y there were 2 coyotes just standing there. there was steam coming from my ears as i was working and did not have my rifle.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom