This time last year

ASB

Who can forget polls & predictions from voting time a year ago. 440.....your threads are lengedery to be linked here if the memory is suddenly short. Sorry.....you were the loudest mouth, go back & look.

Lots of clowns were wrong. This POTUS was never the answer,but clowns can't get the fact other choice had no merit. Period, end of story.

Yes, he sux.....do me better. Last guy sucked....so did guy before. Before you all get your finger prints wore out here, stop bitching about things none of us can control & offer ideas both sides can get on board to support. Kinda time for that these days. Promote a candidate......Anybody? Anyone to get behind? Naw....someone will always #####. And, Congress that has no term limits never supported any POTUS.....cause they never take the heat.

Answers? None & that is sad. I say get rid of em all.....or, at least term em out short term....long term ideas I'm open to.

Is what it is......carry on

It's easy to always be right if you never take a stand. go back to your dingy capitan obvious.

When you nominated the orange stain you had several better options. that was your first screw up. then you voted for him and the rigged system minority vote elected him. that was your second screw up. now you're admitting he sucks azz and you're looking for an excuse for your stupidity.

you own him and the carnage he's bringing to the republican party. we all own the damage he's doing to the nation. you can go phuk yourseslf.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

No need to make it a phuked up comment. I simply stated facts. They all suck, your guy too.......your gal as well. I never stated I voted for this guy, just brought up the fact people made wrong statements then & still are making em now for that matter.
And, stop telling people here to GFYS......you are not that tough. Carry on.....I'm out.

It was between Trump and Cruz who was the worst candidate in the primaries. nominating the dumbest racist sex offender on the ballot is nothing that can be excused or forgiven. it will take the republicans years if they ever recover to pay for this chitmess.

And you don't know me so you can GFYS.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

ASB, as you can see, some here are suffering with election PTSD.

97172deliverancebanjo.jpg

The dumbocrats set the bar pretty high at 1,000 seats in 8 years. I don't think the Republicans have a chance of breaking that record!

#livelikezac

Yap yap yap yap yap.

All the great news from FOX for the orange man and still I cannot get a bet on his reelection.

You puzzies allergic to money or something ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

> Yap yap yap yap yap.
>
>
> All the great news from
>FOX for the orange man
>and still I cannot get
>a bet on his reelection.
>
>
> You puzzies allergic to money
>or something ?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
I'll bet $100 that Hillary won't run again.

>> Yap yap yap yap yap.
>>
>>
>> All the great news from
>>FOX for the orange man
>>and still I cannot get
>>a bet on his reelection.
>>
>>
>> You puzzies allergic to money
>>or something ?
>>