Thor Bullets 2 for 2

TheKnack

Very Active Member
Anyone wanting to know how Thor bullets perform on big elk can calm any fears they have.
I just got back from another succesful hunt for elk and shot a great 6x6 with the .50 300 grain bullets.
2 6x6's in two years has me convinced.
This years bull was so big in body I actually recovered both and they still look great after both smashing shoulder bone.
Here are a few pics of the bullets recovered.
9224copy_of_dscn0530.jpg

The picture of the bull is in the Elk section.
I am convinced these perform very well and would recommend them.
I used 110 grains FFG and CCI Magnum Shotshell Primers for the load.
My best to you in your hunts.
Jerry

Here is a pic of the bull the Thor's took out. If you look on the underside shoulder of him you can see the huge knot where one was found..
This was not a small bodied elk and last years 6x6 all went through with none recovered.
I definitely recommend them and will continue to do so as long as they perform like this.....And no I have no connection to Thor and I do not get freebies for cheering there great performance.
If a product performs i will be the first to pass on good information to others so they can get real hunting proven performance without the learning curve and have a less worried hunt about if a product delivers or not.
Best,
Jerry

8010dscn0508.jpg

Well Done Jerry. Thats a great bull.

I will 2nd the Thors. My brother and I just got back from a CO muley hunt and were two for two on big bucks with 250 grain Thors. Both expanded well and put the animals down in their tracks. I will add that they are very accurate with 100 grains of BH 209 and CCI magnum primers. Finally a full bore bullet with no plastic attached. Our recoverd bullets looked very similar to yours.

24972012-09-12_08-26-24_259.jpg

Looks like those bullets performed amazingly well on some amazing animals. Im impressed and congrats guys.

Congrats to you and your brother on your bucks.
Great looking cape on that deer to match the rack.
Best,
Jerry

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom