Thunder Ridge Outters

smackdown

Is anyone familiar with Thunder Ridge Outfitters out of Casper? Thinking of a drop camp with them and looking for any local information. I have been on a couple of backcountry drop camps and one was good and one wasn't. TRO will provide a "drop camp" on a ranch and they claim that your party will be the only one on the ranch. Sounds good but of course outfitters that provide this service may hold best leases for guided hunters and of course, who could blame them for that. I am looking for a quality hunt for the kids, deer/antelope. Don't need giant animals, just good private land access.

Thank you in advance for any information provided.

Have a friend who is friends with one of them. Always heard they're good folks. Another guy I know is shown in several photos on their website. He says they're a good outfit.

Extremely nice guy. I spoke with him last year and he was very helpful even though I didn't hunt with him. Can't beat his prices either.

Thank you, I appreciate it. Always good to get some references and personal testimony. Unfortunately, there are some crooks in the outfitting industry and nothing worse than spending your hard-earned money and vacation and getting hosed.

I hunted guided with them a few years ago. Not awful but I wouldn't do it again. I don't want to post details so it might not be fair to go any further than to say we weren't happy. Maybe they are better now.

Smackdown

I sent you an email. Sorry I missed your PM on 11/24. Deer season comes just once a year and I was preoccupied the past week. LOL

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom