Tiburon Island Sheep

U

ultra300mag

For all you high rollers out there I have a friend that will have a Tiburon tag available for next year. I am not sure what he is asking but if any are interested let me know and I will hook you up. Zeke said that if he sells all his vehicles he would have a couple of thousand for the deposit and then would be willing to take any donations from all sheep hunters to come up with the rest.

Yup, If I can get enough $$$$$ donations I will take it. I'm sure I can come up with 5% if ALL my friends will pay the balance. LOL

It really will be a helluva hunt for someone. It's a tough rock but the rewards could be great. Some of my aquaintances have been there but alas, I have not.

Zeke

I know you have a lot of friends but not sure you have enough friends that are willing to give you more than a few dollars at a time. You know that if I had it I would make sure you went instead of myself. As if.

Hey Ultra,
No wonder you don't talk to me anymore! You have found a new "high-rollin" crowd!
And Zeke already has two desert sheep, so he doesn't need to go to Tiburon! I would buy it myself but I don't want it to get in the way of my Zion permit that I am going to draw this year. Ha Ha!

I do know a guy that knows a guy that has lots of money! I will tell him.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-11 AT 05:53PM (MST)[p]They have an outfitting business in Mexico and I am not sure exactly the route etc to qualify or get ahold of the tag. I only know that he said they would have one avail for next year. When he gets back from Mexico in a week or so I will have more details.

Hey Littlebighorn, It is sometimes easy to hang out with the big boys but having enough money to really hang with them is another thing. See ya all Saturday in SLC.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom