TIMBER HAWK PACK COMPANY IS OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!

mountainmac1

LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-12 AT 10:39PM (MST)[p]After beating the tar out of my Timber Hawk Kill Shot pack for the last 3 years. I had a zipper with an issue after packing out a bull this year. I called them up just to see if they would be willing to repair it(thinking it probably wouldn't even be covered because of the abuse I have put my pack through packing out several animals.

They said send it in and we will take care of you.

I actually questioned if they would really take care of me because of previous experiences with some other companies. Fedex dropped off a box today with a brand new 2012 Kill Shot Pack. Christmas came early!!!

I have loved the previous Kill Shot pack and it has done more than what I expected but the new modifications on this pack are spot on.

I think there are several good pack companies out there, but Timber Hawk puts their money where their mouth is and takes care of the hunters that are wearing their packs.

I believe this pack is phenomenal because it can carry a bow or rifle, has a pocket for my spotting scope, has a water bladder, easy accessible pockets and can take the punishment of packing an elk out of the high country.

It is awesome to know that a company will in fact stand behind every word of their warranty. If you are looking at packs for next year make sure you check out this one.

http://www.timberhawk.com/?wpsc-product=killshot-2

8932kswithtext-e1342377208317-370x382.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom