Timber Mountain Ouffitters, Southwest Desert

Aaron

I am considering an archery elk hunt for southwest desert. I talked with the owner [jake bess] seems like a good guy. Wonder if anybody out there knew much about him or has hunted with him. Good or bad would love to hear. Is there another outfitter who u guys think is better than this guy in that unit. I am a non resident and do not have the time to scout so trying to maximize my best opportunity at a good bull. Thanks

Dont know jake personally but i have heard lots of good things about him! They have killed some monster bulls the last couple years. I know he hunts panguitch lake alot. Im not sure his credentials on sw desert but im sure he will work hard for you, as thats what ive heard about him.

good luck!
how many points do you have?

Also heard good things about hightop outfitters as well. And... there is always mossback.

I know he had a hunter on the archery hunt on south west desert last year and killed a great bull. I know he will put the time in to find you a big bull.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom