TInes Up Scope Cam love it ..Hate it

J

JREDBUCK

I was wondering if any of you have bought the Tines up scope cam?
What your thoughts were on it?
Is it worth the money?
Has anyone bought the swarovski 15x56 one?

Love it. Got one this year and all the photos taken on this page were taken with it -

http://www.pronghornguideservice.com/new-photos.html

The photos range in distance from about 100 yards to 600 yards. You can take photos even farther but the conditions have to be just right (little wind, good light, cool temps).

I've used a lot of different set ups and honestly, I probably like this one the best. I use it on the 20-60 65mm Swarovski HD scope. It's very small and I carry it on every hike with a case that hooks onto my belt that I have set up so I can keep the adapter on the camera at all times. The quality of the photos is as good as any other adapter/camera set up I've tried. I haven't used the video of the camera much, but I imagine it's good as well.

www.PronghornGuideService.com

I have one and love it. I use the little canon powershot elph 100hs camera package they sell with it on a swaro 20-60x80 angled scope. camera and adapter fit in my pocket. If I got a buck in the spotter I can just take the scopecam out of my pocket, pop it on and start videoing in seconds. Takes a little practice, but pretty slick deal.

If you are taking photos make sure to put your timer on delay for a couple of seconds after you push the button, so the vibrations from touching it go away. If you are videoing use less zoom on your spotter and more on your camera, or a combination of both to get clearer video.

I just used mine last night to take this picture. This bull was 500 yards away. It is amazing what it can do. For digiscoping they are the only way to go. I have used every device out there and none of them worked until this one came along. It works great for stills and video as well. You won't be sorry about this purchase.

1019img956588.jpg

Kevin Call
High Point Outfitters . net

I just ordered one for my 15 Swaro's. I'll let you know when it gets here...

Eli, nice pics, i like the goat in the 4th pic on the second row, I have a pic of a goat that looks very familiar to him that I took two seasons ago in unit 16 NM.

NMBIGHORN

I think its a great product. I purchased one when they first came out. My only complaint is that you have to use nearly all of the cameras optical zoom to get rid of the vingnetting (not sure on the spelling). This is your black circle effect. I like having the use of my zoom.

Love mine. Use it on the Swarovski. Takes decent pics but the video is hard to beat.

I am convinced that it is very, very difficult to get high quality pics through a spotter, even with a DSLR set-up.

If you want amazing pics then buy a DSLR and go get as close as possible or spend the money on the high end glass. Otherwise, this works great.

Important to note, not any and every camera works that well. Has something to do with sensor size and zoom range. The guys at TU have this figured out with their package deal.

HJB - this is partly why the zoom range is eaten up to get rid of the black ring.

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Love mine, Here is a pic that I took with it last year using the Vortex Razor HD spotter.

3171enhanced_buck_pic.jpg

}}-SLIVER-->

I'm wondering do you have to purchase the "kit" that includes the camera or can you just buy the digiscoping adapter seperately? The website is not very clear on this.

You can buy just the adapter or the kit! Just call and let them know what you have and they will hook you up.

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom