To my mm family

justr_86

Long Time Member
Thank you to everyone that left condolences, called, sent cards and money. I am in awe at the amount of support we have received from you! I don't know how I could ever thank all of you enough. Thank you for your help and support through this very tough time!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Kenny

Some people are willing to share the burden of others and want nothing in return..... LIKE YOU!
The least we can do is to keep you in our prayers at this difficult time.

Best to you always,
Kyle

Kenny
I hope you and your wife have started the healing process
I'm also pleased to here there was enough people able to help you out in your time of need.We are all blessed to have people near and far willing to take care of each other in hard times
I have to admit when I watched the video you posted I called my three kids in to watch it ages 7,9 and 11
They seen there dad shed more then one tear and we had a hart to hart about how easy it is to loose a loved one.It was one of those moments that will stick with me for the rest of my life
I wish you and you family the best

No Thanks needed You're family to all of us Here.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Thank us by remembering Kole and loving Carrie. Take care of each other. God bless.....

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

What a beautiful tribute video. I am so sorry for your loss. In the video Mr Chesney sings "you wear the pain like a heavy coat". I know how this feels, and I pray that your coat may be lifted from you and your wife. A parent should never have to bury their babies.

Thinking of you....
}}-SLIVER-->

LAST EDITED ON Jul-07-11 AT 04:24PM (MST)[p]Again, my heart aches for you and your family Justr. Awesome tribute video for sure. Have to say it brought a lump to my throat. I wish you and your family the best in these hard times.
redelkarcher>>>----------------->

Justr, know that you and your family sharing such a delicate time of your lifes and showing tremendus strength has brought me and everyone elses families closer. Your trajedy has reminded us all of how fragile life is and we all need to cherish every moment and hold all of our children closer, be more sensitive and caring towards them because all of our children at one point will not be under our wings and we will miss all of those little things that get under our skin. You have made all of us more loving and caring for our children and as a result of your horrible loss, we are the ones that should be giving thanks to such strong admirable pillars in this world that are you and your wife.

Kenny, a sure sign of a mature individual is one who is able to both give and receive graciously. At a most difficult time, difficult beyond anything most of who have never gone through it can even imagine, you have demonstrated tremendous courage, strength and fortitude. If you can remember and and trust those many things your wife shared at Kole's services you both will, sooner than later, begin to feel whole, hopeful and optimistic again.

There will surely be humps in the road but hopefully some of the little things that have been said and done well get you over the humps like we all hoped they did this past few days. The world is a great place, filled with amazing people if they are given a chance to demonstrate it. You have been one of the good ones and those of us that have read your posts over the years believe that, that is why you have seen us try to reach out, we like the good guys.

We have thanked us numerous times and we appreciate that. Gather up your little family, trust that the future will be bright and it will be. As you've done in the past, when someone else needs a hand up and your able to do a little something to give them a little hope, take the opportunity, it will fill your heart and be our reward for doing what we could do for you.

May peace fill your soul, always.
DC

PS, please do not feel need to respond, we know how you feel and appreciate the things you've already said.

Kenny and Carrie.

WHat great examples of strength, courage and love you have shown. May god bless you through this and forever.....

Tony Abbott
www.myfreehunts.com
The next buck to have a fawn will be the
1st.

God bless you and your family Kenny and Carrie. My prayers are that your spirit is not broken and that you are nurtured and redeemed by our Lord in your loss. Koley was smiling in every picture on your tribute....you did him right and I'm sure he's in a great place now. Again, may God bless you richly....hang tough.

I had the opportunity to spend the day with Kenny and his family this last Saturday. It was a great experience for me.

There are very few times when a lone person can be made to feel totally welcome in someone elses camp. This was one of those times.

Kenny and Carrie are great people, and I can see why. They come from "good stock". Now I know why so many people think so highly of them.

I met parents, grand parents, sisters, brothers, kids etc and had a great time eating biscuits and gravy. We even went for a hike and saw some elk!

Thanks Kenny! You're a great guy!

Zeke

I want too say am sorry for your loss.I don't think i have ever talk to you,but God Bless you and yours my Freind.Cowboy57

I am so sorry for your loss. You can tell from the tribute that your family makes the most of their time together. Our prayers are with you and your family...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom