Too good to be true?

J

JOHUNT

Came upon this big set yesterday. Kinda thinking someone might have just stashed them there but I'm not sure. Is it possible that the bull shed them and they fell like this? What say you?
5373img_1798.jpg

1501img_1797.jpg

8123img_1802.jpg

Looks more like they were stacked and left there. You happen to come along at the right time. Good for you.

Eldorado

I found a set laying like that once, not quite as big as yours, a small 6x7, but I'm sure that is how they droped, Cool find good job.

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

that makes me feel a little better elkcrazed,
I rough scored them at 355 gross tonight. Definitely the biggest sheds I have ever picked up.

Looks like they were stacked there by another person who did not feel like packing them out...primarily because the sides are switched...that's my two cents...:)

Toughshed, you may be right but its not too far fetched to think it could happen naturally. Say he was feeding around that rock from the right to the left (of the picture) he could have dropped the left side and then as her worked his way around still feeding, he dropped his right on top of the left. Possible anyway.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom