Too many elk? and deer?

rockymtnhunter

Just when I thought there was some hope to rebound elk/deer herd -per San Juan County emergency declaration regarding recent drought conditions requesting that the State "...take ?appropriate and fair reductions? of big game on croplands" to reduce the impacts of big game. Depredation hunts (and more) on the way?

I Thought the CWMU's were doing enough in the Low Country!

One more way to Destroy another Unit While putting More money in the DWR's Pocket!

>Just when I thought there was
>some hope to rebound elk/deer
>herd -per San Juan County
>emergency declaration regarding recent drought
>conditions requesting that the State
>"...take ?appropriate and fair reductions?
>of big game on croplands"
>to reduce the impacts of
>big game. Depredation hunts (and
>more) on the way?

She Don't Just Rain She Pours!

That Girl Right There's The Perfect Storm!

90087hankjr.jpg

>guess that will fix the pt
>creep soon

Ya!

And When 20+ Points will only get you a 250" PISSCUTTER that'll be worth it!

90087hankjr.jpg

Maybe they can Claim there are Too Many Deer on the South Slope Too!

People Were Whining this year!

Most of them same people Shot PISSCUTTERS any way!

Just wait till next year/Season if you Think it was Bad this year!

90087hankjr.jpg

Now that you bring something up like this, not sure if your on KSL much but a few weeks ago there was a story on there about how Springville was getting overrun by deer.

Well don't build your houses where deer was there long before you planned on building your house.

The great thing is the City and DWR are working with a local archery shop to shoot all the deer. But the plus is that the meat would go to families in need.

I've lost all hope for hunting in UT. Too much tinkering with the seasons, you can't guarantee you can put in for the same hunt next year. Take this hunt away, add a archery goat hunt that's 2 tags, especially the late muzzleloader hunters, idk what unit it was but they had one last year and took it away this year, and now proposing to add all general season units next year.

I understand opportunity, like the 3 general elk seasons ya know, but leave the hunts alone and let people hunt, especially a coveted tag like San Juan, a guy here has been waiting 24 years for that tag, still yet to draw it.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom