tough choice for mulies

beavis14

i always buy a non resident whitetail tag to hunt with my dad in north central idaho. but i have been racking my head on where to put in for a muley buck. year before last got a 44 tag. didn't have much time too hunt that year and settled for a 20 " 4x4. i have shot bigger bucks there in the past but didn't see anywhere near the amount of deer i usually do . hunted iron mt. and low as you can go. a vender has had great success in 41. maybe i will do a coin flip. i gave up on 40 and 45 put in for those a dozen times :( hope you guys all get the tags you want ! i have my fingers crossed for my goat and elk tags !

try out 41 for a change nice flat to rolling foothills opposed to some of the hellacious country 44 has to offer in places. if you have access to beat fields or next to them and have patience you'll have great success. good luck on the draw

LAST EDITED ON May-12-11 AT 07:12AM (MST)[p]ha ! no way ........been there done that. mountain climbing to combat hunt. race to the top to shoot forkeys..:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom