Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO

caelkhnter

Very Active Member
So my Landcrusier is 20 years old. It has 260+ miles and still runs like a champ. However my wife tells me it is time I replace it. It has a lot of little issues that I have refused to fix because each one would cost hundreds of dollars, and in total much more than I want to spend on a 20 year old vehicle.

So I have been looking online for a potential replacement vehicle. I like what I have read about the 4Runner TRD Pro. No way I am going to spend the type of money they now ask for Landcruisers.

Well anyone own a 4 Runner TRD Pro? Anyone have any experience with one?

It is not easy for me to pull the trigger on this type of purchase, as evidenced by the fact that I have owned my current Landcruiser for 20 years.

I'm sure you looked at all the features on the pro model, so about the only thing left to decide is the color. It's a Toyota after all.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-07-16 AT 08:14PM (MST)[p]The Wife has a 2016 trd premium. Only 10k miles so far but it is an improvement over our 2000 4Runner which had 205,000 trouble free miles. The only negative is that the turning radius is a tad longer. MPG is improved by 4mpg, a little more power, and a bunch more comfortable.

Time will tell.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom