Traditions 1X32 or cabelas 1x20 scope

PSC_bears17

I have a CVA buckhorn muzzleloader and to equip it with a scow but need to choose between these two......anybody have one of these scopes? Likes or dislikes? Thanks!

I am very pleased with my Traditions 1X32. Mine is on my .50 Omega and although I haven't shot it in couple years it seem to hold zero just fine when I was shooting it. If there is any negative thing it would be that you can see part of the barrel when looking through the scope. But prolly any 1X32 scope may do that.

A bad day hunting still beats working!

If you can hold them up side by side. I believe you will find the Cabela's scope will actually appear more like a 2x scope next to the Traditions. At least it does for me.

I purchased a Traditions 1x32 and I think it's a great scope. I only paid around $40 for it on amazon.com. I actually think it makes things appear slightly larger rather than the "tunnel vision" that gets mentioned quite a bit. Either one would be a great purchase.

Less "tunnel vision" with the 1x32 IMO than the 1x20. At least it was for me when I switched from the Nikon 1x20 to the Traditions.

Thanks guys for all the input....I went ahead and got the traditions 1 x 32......I have a Pahvant LE muzzle hunt coming and want to make sure I'm on the money! Thanks again!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom