Trail Cam Photos

troutbum

LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-11 AT 07:28AM (MST)[p]Well I decided to try my luck at setting out a trail cam.I only had it out for two days..I couldnt stand it anymore and had to go check it.Needless to say I was pretty excited when I saw it had taken 12 pictures. I was able to get these two bulls yesterday morning.The last picture is kinda bad because the sun washed out the pictures, so I moved the camera to a different spot on the pond.

7453001.jpg

3965002.jpg

3495003.jpg

1225006.jpg

Nice looking bulls, Setting up a cam take trial and error, Keeping the sun from washing out pictures is hard sometimes.
Try and see what trail those bulls are using and move a cam up the trail in the shade of trees you will get some better up close shots.
Love seeing those cam shoots.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Yeah I moved the trail cam and set it on the trail that the bulls seemed to be using. Iam hooked now, Iam looking at ordering a couple more.So any recommendations on good cams would be cool.The Stealth cam that Iam using seems to trigger a little slow.

They are from up here in the northwest corner...Hopefully they will get a little bigger between now and Sept 1st. Its been raining good up here the past few days.

keep posting them Photos up, love seeing them.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-11 AT 05:55PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-11 AT 05:55?PM (MST)

Here are a couple of more bulls I got this weekend.I tried to edit the pictures to get better quality but it didnt work to well.Hopefully the new camera I ordered will take better quality pictures.Anyways one bull came in to close and the other to far..But still cool bulls.

6884005.jpg

1452010.jpg

9395012.jpg

8364017.jpg

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom