Trail Cam Pics

Trad Bow 1979

LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-15 AT 06:21AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-15 AT 06:17?AM (MST)

What do you guys think these bulls will score come Sep 1st? This was my first time messing with Trail Cameras. These were exciting finds for me!

9084mfdc0370.jpg

8254mfdc0356.jpg

2390mfdc0694.jpg

These were just some cool pics.

4792mfdc0619.jpg

4873mfdc0266.jpg

Hey nice pickup Aaron. Those would be shooters for me, haha.
What unit did you guys draw this year? Or what hunts?

It was nice meeting you up there. Hope you were able to get something down. I got this cow on the 3rd night at the water I was hunting.
5849elk1.jpg

1926elk2.jpg

Vthokee, yea it was nice meeting you too man. We heard about your cow, that is awesome, congrats. So I nailed a spike during the last hour of the last day of my 7 day hunt.

Congrats man... I'm sure he will eat just as good as any other. It def turned in the elks favor up there. Glad I was able to get that big cow down. Congrats again on your elk.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom