Trail cam pics

4_Plesur

Below are a few pics of my trail cam I had up from the 7/25 - 8/10. I have a tree stand in this spot. I have a ton of cow pictures that I'm not showing just because there is way too many.
What would you do in this situation? The bulls only hit the spot on the 25th of July and then on the 10th of August (I picked up the camera on the 11th). Would you be here opening morning throughout all day?

46c1cb2b37ab8733.jpg

46c1cb4c382b92fd.jpg

46c1cafa36fb49fb.jpg

46c1cbc63a243b35.jpg

46c1cc533c3e71c2.jpg

Great pics! It amazes me how fast they grow the bone and how fast they get rid of the velvet. Scouting time will soon be over and hunting time begins. Looks like you have a great area! Is this an LE unit or is this an open bull area? Public or private?
Good luck.

If that wallow area has rubs from years past, I would sit right there next week.

PRO

Based on the wallow and the amount of cow pic's you have I would say sit it until they come back. It won't be long. Good luck and post pic's when you get one!

Chad

The thing I find interesting is the bottom two pics from 8/10- one in velvet and one hard - both have one short browtine. Wonder if they're brothers/ father/son with same genetics..... Just thought it was cool looking.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom