Trail cam vandalized

nmelkslayer

Anyone know this guy? Got about 19 minute span of pictures of him attempting to steal one of my trail cams. Busted the lock off, bent the lock box up, but couldn't get the camera out due to the cable lock. Camera and box are trashed.

9174129636e65565840b19847e229227aeefc.jpeg

Pretty tough to tell from that photo, what unit, part of state, etc?

I've had my share of scumbags and game cams. Don't know how to stop them.

I find it mind boggling that as grown ass men this happens. I mean when we were young, high school days we did some stupid stuff. As a hunting community we should respect other people's stuff. I know POS that are not hunters come into camp and steal stuff but to have a fellow hunter walking threw the forest destroying and try to take a camera is crazy. If I come across a camera I just look at it and pose for the camera and hope they get a laugh. I once had a fellow hunter stab both back tires of my 4 wheeler that was up on a trail. Guess he didn't like that he walked up there and I took the trail on the bike. Just lucky we didn't catch them or they would have had an arrow threw their ass or beat to hell with a damn stick.

Agree that adults are up to this kind of trouble.

Regarding use of trails, all of the Forests have a Motor Vehicle Use Map MVUM posted online and there is no motorized travel off of those posted roads/trails.

post it on the local craigslist lots of people looks at craigslist.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom