trail cams

muzz

Long Time Member
What's the easiest trail cam to use and cost?

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

The Ones that are set up on the same Tree as Yours!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I use the Primos Truth Cam 35... Haven't had any problems even though a bear, elk, and moose have knocked it around. Super easy to use, the only drawback is its size... Pretty big.

Reconyx great cameras , I bought 8 of them in 2012 . 450.00 ea . Got 1 stolen and that when I sold the remaining 7 and have stuck with Bushnell or Covert MP6 . I have 4 Covert Cameras I would sell to ya at a great deal . All 4 bought just this year about 2 months ago . if you're considering give me a holler .

Reconyx are by far the best and easiest to use.Yeah you pay more for them,but the have an awesome warranty(I've only ever had one problem with one of them and they fixed it for free after owning it for five years)They are the swaroski of trail cams,buy one and i promise you won't be disapointed !!!!

I prefer to go with cheaper cameras like Primos, Bushness, etc. That way if they get stolen or damaged it is less of a loss. Plus, they still take decent photos and video. I cannot imagine hanging a $500 camera in the areas we hunt.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Bowtech Destroyer
Winchester Apex .50 Cal

+ 1 on Reconyx. I also love my Bushnells.

I drill my cameras out to accept a 1/2 in thick 6 ft. Long cable lock to go around the tree. If they want my cameras they going to work for it or destroy it. Not many trek in areas I hunt country to steep for most. I also do my best to place branches etc to help blend them into the terrain. I only have my cameras out during hunts.....unfortunately don't live close enough to my hunting areas to ck cameras often.

))))------->

thanks! I have one now but the damn thing has a flash and you cant turn it off.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

If you can't put it in a lock box. IMHO it won't last long. I have never had one missing. But I have had them smashed by moo cows , chewed by bears and straps eaten off by elk. I have been using Bushnell with there locking box.

Unfortunately since I've been married I haven't purchased any new cams(much smaller now days). So mine are a little out dated but I have had good luck with the Moultries. D55 ir and the xt are pretty good for the money. But then again, lots newer out there. Believe there is a website chasingame.com that has lots of good info. Check it out and good luck.

P.s. locked box or not, if they want the camera they will take it. But a box does HELP protect em from the animals/elements.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom