TRAMMER The Violator

TOPGUN

Long Time Member
TOPGUN (4501 posts)
Jul-23-12, 07:17 AM (MST)
31. "RE: When do you own you deer?"
LAST EDITED ON Jul-23-12 AT 07:45 AM (MST)

Attention MM Members: Please read these links regarding trammer aka Brad Turner, especially the first one for conviction by an Alaska jury in 1995 for wanton waste of four caribou!!! I guess this explains why trammer doesn't care for the G&F Departments and law in general too much! It doesn't look like his peers in Utah care much for the way he does business either, seeing as how the other two links show he was called into their office for hearings on various outfitter/guide indiscretions in Alaska (1995), Nevada (2002), Utah (2005), and Wyoming (2008)! Now we know the real truth and he's one big liar with game law violations all over the place. Ten years loss of hunting priviledges in Alaska and five year probationary status in Utah are amongst the penalties that he received. It's amazing what you can dig up on the internet if you have a little time and information to do searches with. His telling how great he is actually gave himself away with a little googling here and there. It looks like ole trammer has some splainin to do, LOL! I guess this proves the old adage that you can run, but you can't hide!!! Oh, the power of the internet!

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...H-MAN-OF-WASTING-BIG-GAME-ANIMALS.html?pg=all

http://www.dopl.utah.gov/licensing/minutes/2010/hunting_guides_2010-07-06.pdf

http://www.dopl.utah.gov/licensing/minutes/2010/hunting_guides_2010-04-06.pdf

Don't know if you're referencing the correct person or not, but anyone who violates game laws like those is a scumbag IMO. If you don't have the correct person, you might be asking for a lible suit. Plenty of attorneys out there willing to take such cases...

LAST EDITED ON Jul-23-12 AT 03:17PM (MST)[p]After 30+ years as a State Investigator I know enough to follow up and make sure who I'm talking about before something like this was posted! One person he works for is Scott J. Swenson, who owns and outfits under the name of Pines Ranch Outfitters in Fairview, Utah! His picture with a sheep/sheep hunter is at the top of the main home page of the website. Incase you missed his post on the General Forums yesterday here it is:
Trammer (42 posts)
Jul-22-12, 05:49 PM (MST)
29. "RE: When do you own you deer?"
this Trammer character is a guide. He is an international Outfitter. He is an International Hunter. He is nearly done with his North American Super Slam. He is Grand Slam #911.He is the first Utahn to finish his Grand Slam at age 36 without any finacial assistance of anyone else. He is a Member of Utahs first 3 generation sheep hunting family. He is a professional Hunter.He is a member of countless conservation and hunting fraternities.He has hunted Africa, New Zealand as well as Mexico a dozen times and Canada several times as well as Alaska 7 times.He joined Utah FNAWS before he had ever even hunted sheep in 1992 and is officially member #21. He is by far the most experienced Bighorn Sheep guide in Utah with 122 Hunts. He is the only Utah Sheep guide with 100% success rate. He spends 100 days a year hunting and scouting, he has participated in about 500 big game hunts.
Most importantly,he always follows the local laws whether or not he agrees with them. AND he has never done anything disrespectful of Wildlife, Conservation, The Land or any other Sportsman.

TOPGUN,

There is no question now! YOUR A SCUM BAG! I HOPE YOU GET YOUR ASS SUED OFF! Maybe that will give you something to do besides write dumb sh!t on blogs all day EVERY day!!! Get a life dude!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-23-12 AT 06:20PM (MST)[p]Wolfhunter---Why does it not surprise me that you would come on and make a post like that. If you condone what I found and posted, you and trammer ought to share the same cell!!! Why would anybody stick up for a criminal like that unless he's just as bad! The truth hurts and you can't sue somebody that is just telling it like it is brother!!! PS: People should be careful spouting off, as you never know who's next, LOL!

It has nothing to do with Trammer!! I surely am not sticking up for the man....

It's just disgusting to watch the way you roll... I remember when you had 100 posts when was it last year. You seemed pretty cool at first. Now your a forum junkie! You are becoming a sick man!

Well that's a huge relief! So what do you want, an apology for being retired and having a little bit of time on my hands this time of the year? You may not have noticed, but when hunting season comes I'm not on here from about the middle of September until into December for the most part because I'm either out west or up north at my cabin. A lot of my posts are helping people on hunts or questions they need answering and I sure won't apologize to you or anyone else for trying to help people because I get as much fun out tof that than my own hunting.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-23-12 AT 07:08PM (MST)[p]So what's your point,TG?We all know the guy's a scumbag.

Wolfhunter is dead on.We don't need your opinion on everything;all the time.Sometimes it's okay to just SHUT UP.Most of us know how to do that,and frequently do so.

But of course-you won't.Because you're never wrong.

Hopefully this guy will never guide another hunter.We don't need his type of ethics in our hunting world.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-23-12 AT 07:42PM (MST)[p]So how did "you all" know this guy is a scum bag? Also, it appears he is still guiding for the outfitter named in the thread, so I fail to understand where you're coming from on that comment about him hopefully never guiding another hunter. It's rather funny that nobody said a friggin word on that long B. Joe Coy thread where he was lambasting everyone! Seems as if every person that has posted on the three threads today about this had no idea what the guy is or was and that's why I made the post before someone else gets in trouble with him! Sorry if the two of you don't like it, but after being in law enforcement for so many years I don't like people that violate the law and the more that are outed the better to protect the people that might fall prey to them. I've already had one PM from a member that read my post thanking me for putting it out on the board because he got shafted by this guy trammer a few years ago.

Good read....

i didnt understand that whole b joe coy thing. why people kept saying he was such a nice guy. i call BS on that. i ran into him on the mountain and at Grannys restraunt in Cody,Wy and what a prick. how he thought he was so much better and how i was riding my horses in his hunting area. i guess for him to be nice to you is to be his customer so he can work for the TIP.....

TOPGUN thanks for posting the links....pretty much blows this statment out of the water and proves his real mentality

i Laughed out loud when i saw he posted this, knowing of his past....

"Most importantly,he always follows the local laws whether or not he agrees with them. AND he has never done anything disrespectful of Wildlife, Conservation, The Land or any other Sportsman"

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

I thought this forum at mm's was suppose to help fellow sportsman/sportswoman /kids out and learn more about wildlife and outdoors, not play junior high girl investigator games! I don't know any of you personally but why is it all about a debate and not about hunting or helping a fellow outdoor enthusiast out. Some opinions should be left alone and get back to the basic fun public outdoor/hunting forum, not CSI Bullshit!

Don't get me wrong a guy or girl who violates any law should be punished but are we cops and judges on here to convict them?.... No were not. I'm sure I'm going to get slack for this but since we're all saying IMHO!

IMHO baldy no-one should give you any slack for your opinion...you are right we are not cops or judges to convict Brad...that was already done in a court of law,

Brad made statements to the affect that he respects the law and game...here is his statement...

"Most importantly,he always follows the local laws whether or not he agrees with them. AND he has never done anything disrespectful of Wildlife, Conservation, The Land or any other Sportsman"

TOPGUN just pointed out the false nature of that statement...after a constant barrage of how was a law abiding citizen...add to that he compared myself and other members to HITLER...

reminds me of the movie A KNIGHTS TALE and the line
"you have been weighed and measured and have been found lacking"
well BRADLEY you are lacking in alot of ways...

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

There's been a few guys come on here running their mouth full of BS. Now days you better have your ducks in a row before you try to be a hero on the internet. Nice work TG.

Don't kill the messenger. T.G. made a legitimate, honest comment to refute the comments of another poster that were either deceptive or dishonest - depending upon your viewpoint. As has been said, the person has been convicted so T.G.s comments are not conjecture. I for one appreciate those who are willing to take a stand against liars and poachers. I would think that most other sportsman would be too.

wyobaldy10 (15 posts)
Jul-23-12, 09:48 PM (MST)
12. "RE: TRAMMER The Violator"
I thought this forum at mm's was suppose to help fellow sportsman/sportswoman /kids out and learn more about wildlife and outdoors, not play junior high girl investigator games! I don't know any of you personally but why is it all about a debate and not about hunting or helping a fellow outdoor enthusiast out. Some opinions should be left alone and get back to the basic fun public outdoor/hunting forum, not CSI Bullshit!

***Sir, this was not a game or CSI bullshit! This guy came on here a few months ago and tried to justify crimes of a lawbreaking outfitter/guide (see the thread in the Wyoming Forum on B. Joe Coy earlier this year)that had been convicted of many wildlife related activities/crimes. He also did what was mentioned relating a couple members to the Nazis in Hitler's regime because they did not agree with him! By outing this guy so that people know what his true tendencies are in the outdoors, I feel I did s service if just one person doesn't get taken to the cleaners or get in trouble by going with him. He made his bed and now he can lie in it! With numerous game law violations that he has actually been caught at and convicted and the way he is still posting, do you really think he has changed his ways? Would you want to go on a once in a lifetime trip and find out your hard earned money went to a violator like this guy who appears completely untrustworthy? As I mentioned in another post, I have already had one PM from a member who had a terrible experience with this guy and who thanked me for letting everyone know what a scumbag trammer is so nobody else has to experience what he went through. That is why I put these posts on the site and I'd do it again in a heartbeat to help my fellow hunters steer clear of this violator.

Hey guys Im not trying to kill the messenger or start another debate that goes crazy. I was just trying to state my opinion on that! Like I mentioned before I don't know anyone personally and yes I read those other threads and yes that trammer guy is bad news for the sport and everything else! Hey TG no offense in no means to you my brother, or anyone else. Yeah I agree with all you guys and he should be punished and no way in my life I would hire him and I'm here to help you guys out in any way I can, I just like to get on here and talk about good old hunting, guns, outdoors, etc. Not saying no one else does. :) Have a good Tuesday fellas and talk to you soon, on my way to frontier days parade with my lil boy.

Have a good day with your boy and may you have many more together! The more we can keep the types of people that this thread is about to a minimum, the better chance that we can do exactly as you mentioned. I would much rather discuss the positives, but once in a while stuff like this happens that needs to be brought up for the good of all! Hope to see you on here often with the rest of the guys!

Topgun-

Good job on clarifying the history of this trammer guy.

As far as I'm concerned, if a person has multiple convictions on his record, he gets what's coming to him. And if that includes a detailed Web statement on his history of convictions, then so be it. If he's really concerned about public image, then I'd suggest he clean up his act.

Thanks DougW! There are two or three critics on these threads who are posting negative comments about me and that I shouldn't have outed the guy, etc., but when a person is a liar and multiple violator of various game laws in four different states I don't see it that way. Actually, other than one newbie that is giving me lots of static, they are the same ones who just don't like it when I take a stance on something that I don't think is right. That's their prerogative, but I can sleep well at night, regardless of what they think or say!

Thanks TG For the comment and yeah I'm looking forward to more on this site and meet some great folks! Hope the newbies static comment wasnt towards me ;)

Nope, it wasn't you, but rather a guy on the General Forums that just made his first posts and is trying to be my psychologist, LOL!It's a great site that you should enjoy as there are a lot of passionate hunters here and that's why I joined. How old is your boy and did you have a good time at the parade? I assume you're talking about the biggy in Cheyenne!

Nontypical hit it right. It sure would be nice if TG would show us some wisdom of his 64 yrs instead of popping off like a teenybopper with something to prove (ALL the time).

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-12 AT 06:04PM (MST)[p]You few guys that are finding fault because I outed a friggin habitual criminal scumbag make me sick if you call yourselves hunters. If we don't police ourselves, who will? Sorry, but I, and the majority who have come on the threads regarding this POS, think the guy should be exposed for what he is after the post he made yesterday. After doing three years in the Army, with another 30+ years spent in consumer protection trying to help others avoid a POS guy like him, I will not let stuff like this be swept under the carpet. The only thing I gained from doing this was to alert others so they don't make a mistake and hire this dirtbag like one member did that PMd me thanking me and wishing trammer had been exposed before he made the mistake of hiring him and getting taken to the cleaners. The following post by trammer, the poor guy that just keeps gettin nailed for not doing anything wrong, got buried in another thread this afternoon. What a joke!

Trammer (43 posts)
Jul-24-12, 02:28 PM (MST)
38. "RE: When do you own you deer?"

You know TopGun. I have a wealth of experience with Wildlife Law enforcement. Little to none of it has been just. Why do you think I would make the comments I did about B Joe? I spoke from first hand experience.You have my permission to tell everyone anything you wish about me. I would prefer if it were true. My response to you posting the Alaska article is to say that it was my lifes best learning experience. It was a false conviction. Any one is welcome to ask me anything they would like about it or any other court case I have been involved

He is three and yeah here in Cheyenne where I live! This time of year is packed and I got to go scout out my elk area I drew this year to get away from the chaos!

"You have enemys? Good. That means you have stood up for something in your life." Winston Churchill
Some people might not like what you did, but you did what any person should do. Little different but would you let a known sex offender baby sit you kids? I think I would want to know the persons background weather it's my money or anything else in my life.

+1 TG

Trevor

Prison is full of innocent people, just ask them.

Don't kill the messenger. Nice work TG!

>Prison is full of innocent people,
>just ask them.
>
>Don't kill the messenger. Nice work
>TG!

+1 on both comments....

Don't mistake my comments for more than what they were.My post had NOTHING to do with TRAMMER.My post was about TOPGUN.PERIOD.

Some of us just get a little tired of him sometimes.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-27-12 AT 09:11PM (MST)[p]You two need to get a life and get off my azz as there were only several other people with any negative comments on all three threads where this was discussed that thought it shouldn't have been posted. I would say that since the few of you only represent about 5% of the respondents that you are obviously in the vast minority on this one, but that seems to be the case on many threads you two post on! Why shouldn't people be alerted to the fact that if they hired the guy with his lousy history that bad things might happen? As has been said by others in regards to certain people's posts, if you don't like em, don't read em---very fing simple!!!

I love it TG! Great investigative work.

By the way, thanks for all the help you gave me with several questions I had about Wy hunting.

Thanks ss13and gald I could be of some help! I'd much rather be helping people than arguing with these two yahoos!

You win Topgun your such an admirable man. We should write books about how you conduct yourself on monster mulies. Very Admirable Sir. You obviously live the better life than I clearly. I have been coming to MM for 15 years and I only have been able to acquire a little over 100 posts and you with your life style, you built up thousands here in a little over a year, not to mention the other sites you frequent daily, again very admirable. And Mr Nontypical he too has not near the life you do Mr Topgun with trying to rebuild Wyoming's mule deer and the positive influence and great work he has done and all... Maybe someday we can be like you Topgun. Keep up the great work. I can tell with your smear writings your such a happy man.... Wink! Wink!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-29-12 AT 03:12PM (MST)[p]Posting the record of a multiple game law violator is hardly a smear campaign, LOL! Some day maybe you will have worked long enough like I did to have the time to do what you like to do! However, right now it seems like the only posts you have time to make are towards myself and your dislike of me. It's really getting a little old, so why not cease and desist and maybe make a few posts helping others like I try to do a lot of the time when I'm on the computer. In the meantime, I'll do mentoring, helping others, hosting others on hunts, and supporting conservation while you're finding fault and posting BS!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom