trampolines

nuts4bucks

how many of you have trampolines for your kids. we have one for our girls and they got me on it for almost an hour yesterday and man do my legs hurt today. if you want a good workout go jump on one for awhile. or maybe im just out of shape and thats why i hurt so bad today.

Not to rain on your parade, but don't ever allow your kids to double-jump each other. I view tramps as evil after having gone through my daughter's compound leg fracture, and she landed on the tramp...

I'm with Mozey on this omne, but even further......i won't even have one on my yard.
There are more injuries from those than any and all other yard toys combined.
Not to mention if the neighbor kid gets hurt on it, you could be looking ta a lawsuit........i'm just sayin.

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

Remember at the end of each 'MAN SHOW' episode, they used to have girls jumping on trampolines? Aaahh, now there was a good workout!

You might have cheaper doctor bills if ya bought your kids dirt bikes....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

They are a good way to put your neighbor kids through college. My sister's neighbor kid got a nice 100k check after her compound arm fracture. Needless to say, no more trampoline for them.

I am all about letting kids have fun and lawsuits suck. But, that is the world we live in...

Some insurance companies will not insure you if they know you have one. Sorry for being 'that guy.'

Love trampolines! Always have...always will. My kids love theirs.

I don't get on it anymore though. I hurt my shoulder when I didn't land my back flip a couple of years ago. LOL I'm not so young and limber anymore.

LAST EDITED ON May-21-10 AT 02:10PM (MST)[p]There are some risks involved but my kids love it and it is the best way to get them outside even in the Texas heat sometimes. My oldest will spend hours jumping if we let him. We have sleepouts on it together in the summer and put the sprinkler underneath it in the heat of the day and that is a great way for the kids to cool off.

I like them and think they are fine. Just be careful.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

RE: I Love Em!

I don't care if they're short or tall..........
If they're Tramps on Tramps Hell I want em all...........
I love Tramps..................
I love Tramps....................

RE: I Love Em!

We had one and it was cool. Kids liked it but it is a dangerous thing. I will not get another one. Too big and bulky as well.

Steve

The easiest way to avoid a lawsuit is to have the friends parents say that they can play at their own risk and you arent responsible for anything that happens....i screwed my backup on a friends tramp but dont tell the military thats what happened shhhhh

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

THATS ANOTHER THING I HAVE NOTICED ABOUT THE ROCKY MT. STATES IS THE LARGE NUMBER OF TRAMPOLINES I SEE WHILE PASSING THROUGH ALL OF THE LITTLE TOWNS I HUNT AROUND. SEEMS LIKE EVERY 3RD HOME HAS A TRAMPOLINE........HERE IN KALI YOU SEE ONE NOW AND THEN........WONDER WHY..............YD.

And skate board parks.

Eel

"I was beginning to lose my stomach for guiding, finding that the hunted were often more noble than the hunter."
Jay Hammond

MAYBE.......BUT KALI HAS EVERY OUTDOOR TYPE OF RECREATION &/EXERCISE EQUIPMENT KNOWN TO MAN......THE TRAMPOLINE JUST HAS NOT CAUGHT ON..........YD.

buck they do have dirt bikes,quads,electric scooters(that go 15 m.p.h),rip riders, push scooters,bicycles,big wheels and they play soccer,baseball,basketball and cheerleading so even for thier ages they are in pretty good shape.

p.s. some of you guys sound just like my father in law if he had his way the kids would have to wear pads and a helmet to sit on the couch and watch tv.

Trampolines SU#* and are dangerous! I hate it when my kids get on them and most of the time I don't even let them.
In '99 I was at some friends house for a party and the kids were doing flips, so I go out there to show them how it's done properly. Can't remember which one is easier, front or back flip but I did the easy one first. The second one didn't go so well, landed on my head/neck and went limp for a couple seconds. The home owner is a first responder and came running over thinking I was dead. Ended up haveing pain in my neck non-stop and then finally 7 years later my neck stopped hurting.
Yeah, I hate doctors and their medicine, I avoid them if at all possible.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

So far in my 18 years I've racked up 4 broken wrists on trampolines, none from double bouncing. Mainly from flips and strapping snowboards on during the summer to work on tricks. And from dirtbikes I've got over 10 broken bones and three surgerys. Your kids are going to get hurt if they are having enough fun! My parents always looked at it as " well at least there not inside playing video games"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom