Trophy Antelope

KNOPHISH

Well it's not as big as some of the nice bucks being posted on here but it's a trophy to me, 65". My 1st one too. I only saw 1 other buck that was bigger in the area for the 3-4 days we hunted so I'm very happy. They look cool with the mohawk mane on the back of their head/neck. It's all about the stalk when hunting these guys & harder with the flat with no cover places we were in. Next up is a sheep mount, I don't have it yet but I gotta get drawn next year. I'm feeling lucky. Oh yeah there's a nice muley on the wall too.
rogerjutte82605.jpg

Yeah they are nice . Looks like a real good muley , tell us about himt too...Thanks for sharing...NM

When I spotted the deer he was with 4 does & long ways away (500+ yards)but could definitely see 4 points. I said to myself I wanted this deer, he must be big if I could tell right away how many points he had. Usually you have to put the binocs on em to tell. I was trying to stalk him before he got to the timber when I see his rack just over the ridge coming towards me. It was kind of a squatting off hand shot & missed but he didn't know where I was & ran a little closer. I actually hit him in the nose but he went down. I yelled to my brother I got 1 & told him it was an elk. heh heh. Looked like it. He went down to the bottom of the ridge to get dad & the truck, We were on top so it took him hours to get back. When they pulled up I was standing in front of the deer & he never told them how big it was. Then they got out & went "Holy chit"

Nice Bucks there, my biggest goat so far is just a little smaller than yours - so congrats!

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom