Trophy Deer Hunt Raffle

Founder

Founder Since 1999
4b56405441c4401f.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

LAST EDITED ON Jan-20-10 AT 08:35PM (MST)[p]98% of the deer I've seen out there have been whitetail.

muleyman

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-20-10
>AT 08:35?PM (MST)

>
>98% of the deer I've seen
>out there have been whitetail.
>
>
>muleyman

There are no whitetail out on the Preserve.
I have hunted on the ranch next door to this raffle hunt and have killed a 190 class Muley. I highly recommend buying tickets to this hunt.

I have seen whitetails on the preserve a couple years ago while elk hunting the chesnim unit. We also drove the road that drops down hells canyon, through the preserve and comes out near the town of imnaha. It was during the rut and we saw at least 12 4x4 bucks along the way many in the 170-180 range.We made the same drive last year and didn't even see a deer?? This hunt will be a good investment I believe for the winner.

sorry I meant in that area (lower chesnim). talked to a friend last night that lives in joseph and he said also its almost all muleys out there on the preserve...

Also owned and operated by a bunch of liberal SOB's that buy up all the land so we can't hunt, and only give a handful of tags each year to hunt the ranches!

WHY SUPPORT THEM????

muleyman

>IB, I'm pretty sure that it
>is a land owner preference
>tag, which means they give
>you the tag.

Yes, That is a Guaranteed Land Owner Permit for the Property. You would know your results before the ODFW had there controlled hunt draw.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-10 AT 01:36PM (MST)[p]by reading it, it seems you have to draw the tag- am i reading it wrong?

it says" ** PLEASE NOTE,WINNER MUST UPTAIN VALID OREGON LISCENCE AND TAG"

so i am assuming you must draw the tag for the area?

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-10
>AT 01:36?PM (MST)

>
>by reading it, it seems you
>have to draw the tag-
>am i reading it wrong?
>
>
>it says" ** PLEASE NOTE,WINNER MUST
>UPTAIN VALID OREGON LISCENCE AND
>TAG"
>
>so i am assuming you must
>draw the tag for the
>area
If you buy a raffle ticket and your name is drawn in the raffle. You will need to purchase a Oregon hunting License and purchase the tag. Your information from your hunting license will go on a LOP form that the preserve sends into the ODFW
and they enter you in the system. Once that is complete you can go get your tag.You DO NOT go threw the main draw. The Guaranteed LOP Tag also allows you to keep your POINTS in Oregon and not lose them. You keep adding points. Thats the great thing about LOP Tags.

>>LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-10
>>AT 01:36?PM (MST)

>>
>>by reading it, it seems you
>>have to draw the tag-
>>am i reading it wrong?
>>
>>
>>it says" ** PLEASE NOTE,WINNER MUST
>>UPTAIN VALID OREGON LISCENCE AND
>>TAG"
>>
>>so i am assuming you must
>>draw the tag for the
>>area
>If you buy a raffle ticket
>and your name is drawn
>in the raffle. You will
>need to purchase a Oregon
>hunting License and purchase the
>tag. Your information from your
>hunting license will go on
>a LOP form that the
>preserve sends into the ODFW
>
>and they enter you in the
>system. Once that is complete
>you can go get your
>tag.You DO NOT go threw
>the main draw. The Guaranteed
>LOP Tag also allows you
>to keep your POINTS in
>Oregon and not lose them.
>You keep adding points. Thats
>the great thing about LOP
>Tags.
thanks for the correction, that was the main draw back, i thought i would have to burn my points, as if a 170- 200 " buck wouldn't be worth it..................., for the raffle. does anyone have an update on how many tickets are left?

>>>LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-10
>>>AT 01:36?PM (MST)

>>>
>>>by reading it, it seems you
>>>have to draw the tag-
>>>am i reading it wrong?
>>>
>>>
>>>it says" ** PLEASE NOTE,WINNER MUST
>>>UPTAIN VALID OREGON LISCENCE AND
>>>TAG"
>>>
>>>so i am assuming you must
>>>draw the tag for the
>>>area
>>If you buy a raffle ticket
>>and your name is drawn
>>in the raffle. You will
>>need to purchase a Oregon
>>hunting License and purchase the
>>tag. Your information from your
>>hunting license will go on
>>a LOP form that the
>>preserve sends into the ODFW
>>
>>and they enter you in the
>>system. Once that is complete
>>you can go get your
>>tag.You DO NOT go threw
>>the main draw. The Guaranteed
>>LOP Tag also allows you
>>to keep your POINTS in
>>Oregon and not lose them.
>>You keep adding points. Thats
>>the great thing about LOP
>>Tags.
>thanks for the correction, that
>was the main draw back,
>i thought i would have
>to burn my points, as
>if a 170- 200 "
>buck wouldn't be worth it...................,
>for the raffle. does
>anyone have an update on
>how many tickets are left?
>
I heard there was still a few left but going fast.

Hey I just wanted to let everyone know that there is some tickets left to purchase for the raffle. This would make a great gift for Valentines Day. What do think guy's!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-10 AT 06:30PM (MST)[p]I wanted thank those of you who purchased Exclusive Trophy Mule Deer Raffle Hunt tickets! Good luck to you - and Thanks for helping to save lives!
We still have a few left if anyone else out there wants to get in on this great Hunt Package!

We have been featured on ESPN 710 Outdoorline Seattle, article in Statesman Journal - link here: http://www.statesmanjournal.com/art...to-help-buy-defibrillators-for-Wallowa-County

- and will soon be featured in the Idaho Statesman paper in the outdoor section

I want to Thank Everyone who purchased Raffle Tickets for this Worthwhile Cause. We are SOLD OUT OF TICKETS. Thanks Again from THE ROTARY CLUB OF WALLOWA COUNTY!!!!

It was LARRY TUTTLE from Ontario Oregon. I will be posting another Raffle hunt coming up this Summer for a Trophy Muley Hunt and a Trophy Rocky Mountain Elk on a 60,000 acre ranch. Thanks again for all your support

Back
Top Bottom