Trophy Mule Deer opinion

huntfish714

I've seen some huge bucks in an area I hunt. Set up my trail camera and on the 4th of July this year I got 7 different descent shooters on it and 2 real nice tall wide trophies. I've been keeping my eye on them and keeping my distance but cant figure out a few things. There location is all wrong. All day they bed in the direct sun light even when it is extremely hot out and on the West side of the hill. Water is extremely close, food is right in front of them and the wind currents and everything is wrong. Is it possible they've stayed allive so long because they are completely stupid to limit themselves to only 100 square yards or whats the deal. no view, no wind to them, they cant hear very well from where they are located because the surrounding are silent, etc. etc.

The question is why and what will happen come Aug. 30th??? This should be easier than typing this, right????

Thanks and God Bless!!!

Big bucks always have a secondary area they move to when they get pressured. Make your first stalk count and or hope nobody else bumps them out. You would be suprised how a group of big bucks can disappear for weeks. good luck

Thanks ArrowheadWy. I'm just having a nervous anxiety breakdown just waiting for August 30th to come around. Only 42 more days!!!!!!!! Thank you and I'll keep my eye on them and hope nobody else starts hunting that area this year. Good luck and God Bless!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom