truck question

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
As much as I hate to I am going to ask a question about trucks.

2009 Dodge 2500
6 cyl 6.7 l diesel
6 speed auto
quad cab, short box
60,000 miles

Don't know the price.

Tell me the good and bad. Please don't tell me its a girlie truck or that a 2003 is better or any of that other smoke belcher bull$hit. I ONLY want to know about this truck.

>As much as I hate to
>I am going to ask
>a question about trucks.
>
>2009 Dodge 2500
>6 cyl 6.7 l diesel
>6 speed auto
>quad cab, short box
>60,000 miles
>
>Don't know the price.
>
>
>Tell me the good and bad.
>Please don't tell me its
>a girlie truck or that
>a 2003 is better or
>any of that other smoke
>belcher bull$hit. I ONLY want
>to know about this truck.
>

I think it is green....or maybe white.

Had one as a work truck and it was a complete pile. It left me stranded all over the country. Went through two turbos, and the exhaust regeneration kept plugging up every time I pulled a trailer. It had some other issue that made the motor run in limp mode that 6 different dealerships could never figure out. It had 50,000 miles. I would never buy one.

lol...."green or white".....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

So?

I suppose it's still got the Obama Pipe and all the other BS on it?

If so,plan on putting another 2-3K in to it & make a Truck out of it & let it Breathe,oh and Smoke!:D

Na,Don't buy it!

Wouldn't want you cruising around in a Rig that would tear your Chevy a New Assshole!

You gonna Pull with it NVB?

Or just Cruise around and try and Impress the Ladies?

A CUMMINS dialed in is Built/made to Work!

And Belch!:D

They ain't for everybody!

But I will tell you this!

If You've Never towed a Heavy Load with a Decent Running Diesel it's something you need to Experience!

As of recent locally NVB, Diesel Fuel just went to 4.16-4.19 a Gallon!

I suppose it won't be long & alot of people will go back to Gassers!

Fuel 4.00+

Oil & Filters are Spendy!

Bunch of Malfunctioning Electronic Smog/Trash on all Newer Diesels!

And BY GAWD Don't forget the Obama Juice!

go back a couple of pages on the 07 cummins and you kind a little info. its a good truck but you just need to put a couple grand in prevent problems and it will be a great truck..

This is just like algebra NVB. Amidst all the variable unknowns, there are three fixed knowns.

1. BESS will ask if you're ready to put away the girly truck and make Nevada inhale.

2. Smittplick will talk about his Tundra.

3. Chubby will show up sooner or later and tout his Prius complete with the Obama/Biden 2012 sticker.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

And here's another deal!

Why would somebody with NVB's money even consider a 'Used' Truck?

Why Hells Bells NVB!

For 60-65K You could be wearin the New Smell off of it!

You ain't takin it with you NVB!

You'd really be Impressing the Ladies Sancho!:D

>And here's another deal!
>
>Why would somebody with NVB's money
>even consider a 'Used' Truck?
>
>
>Why Hells Bells NVB!
>
>For 60-65K You could be wearin
>the New Smell off of
>it!
>
>You ain't takin it with you
>NVB!
>
>You'd really be Impressing the Ladies
>Sancho!:D
Those places closed down a long time ago.

I tried a dodge. Hated it... No load handling SOB! Couldn't maintain the speed limit with 7500 on it, didn't date try cause it was pushing me all over the road... It was a 07 6.7 with 30k miles and completely stock....

my duramax is 10x the truck that dodge was....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

NVB thought they said 2009,not 1989 CUPSY,LMAO!:D

Sancho is gonna be STYLIN!:D

NVB,
STTM is correct, that 09' will need a couple grand pumped into it to be the truck that most people think they are getting when they purchase one.
Good luck,
CB08

How exactly does one identify this "Obama pipe"? I don't see anything that matches that description and it already has an H & S programmer on it.

SHOW ME THE CARFAX!!! Hang in there big... that fish smell on the passenger side of your GMC is worth more than any Dodge.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

NVB,
That exhaust system was born with both catalytic converters and a DPF filter that squirts raw fuel into the particle filter and re-burns the ash in an attempt to reduce emissions. The problem with this system is that the DPF filter plugs up and most guys don't like idea of wasting fuel to re-burn, already burned particles.
This entire assembly is sometimes called an Obama Pipe as it is overly complicated, costs a ton of money to operate, and doesn't work.
On my 09' I removed and saved everything for re-installation if I sell it. I then replaced it with a 5" 5.9 exhaust that bolted right in.
With the HS tuner, cold air intake, and exhaust that lets it exhale, that motor will run!
MPG should be 19-22 MPG based on the tires you are running and the power is impressive.
CB08

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom