Trump beating Hillary in latest poll!

gleninaz

Long Time Member
Rasmussen has him beating her for the first time in a national poll. I find it hard to believe but I think she is very unlikeable and will lose to the Donald. Can't imagine a President Donald but get ready to rock and roll.

No Bill will be busy giving speeches at one million per speech with the understanding that by paying the one million the company will be in good standing with Hillary for some great benefits.

RELH

Ya know Glen, I believe that is one of the largest underlying factors of her support....Bill.

Surprises aside, Hillary will more than likely win, but her victory will spell trouble for Dems in the 2018 midterms.

Corporatist fear change, they do best when Congress is gridlocked ensuring more status quo. Hillary is the pin up girl for corporate America which sadly is the real power in our country today.

If you're losing the smell on those Cruz panties you might get some fresh skid marked ones tonight when he sees the Indiana results.

Sniff sniff sniff......

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Good! We need to get Cruz out of the way. He is no better then Hillary or Sanders for being President.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom