>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
BFD. Nike and all the other Pr#cks might have hire here ,$200 for a pair of sneakers that cost $25 ?

We have too much corn dipchit. and it's great feed after the ethanol is extracted. clowns like you think it goes to the dump afterwards that's the problem.

Better send the money to a raghead than to US farmers to send back into the US economy right. brilliant.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

How much diesel is burned to get a gallon of inefficient, engine damaging ethanol to the pump? How much is ethanol subsidized by tax $'s? You woulda made a good grunt lennie.

#livelikezac

DW, I'm from CA and to my knowledge I've never eaten or drank soy in my life. I like real food.

ethanol fuel is good, especially if you enjoy changing the carburetor on your lawn mower and chainsaw every year, and you're a big ozone fan.

After the ethanol is extracted the corn is fed to livestock. it's not dumped in a landfill retards. that's the problem with you losers is you don't understand how anything works except your circle jerk.

Soy is at a 9 year low. wheat and corn are falling like a rock. DOW is down another 300 this morning. what to go phuk heads. WINNING !!!!!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/25/tra...-us-threatens-with-new-duties.html?yptr=yahoo

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Dude I have more faith in this guy's advice on the trade war then I do with a Oregon dirt farmer that is bias in the first place.
RELH

Shanghai v Wall Street

'We're Going to Win This': Wall Street Trader Predicts Long-Term U.S. Success in China..

Wall Street trader and Sarge986 President Stephen Guilfoyle said President Trump's trade policies have China "by the short hairs" and "right where we want them" in the bid to win any impending trade wars.

Guilfoyle said on Your World that "we've got a pretty hot economy" and that China is struggling in comparison.

He made the remarks as both nations instituted millions of dollars worth of tariffs on popular goods.

"They have retail sales in the hole... they've got industrial production in the hole," Guilfoyle said. "The Shanghai Composite [stock index] is down 17 percent year-to-date. We've got these guys where we want them.

Guilfoyle said China holds about $118 trillion in U.S. debt, meaning that "if they don't buy our stuff, it hurts their investment."

He rebuffed doubts regarding winning a "trade war" with China, saying that there will likely be short-term volatility in at Wall and Broad, but that "by the end of the year, we will have capitulation from China and from Canada and from Mexico."

"We got them and we're going to win this," he said.

That is part of the problem. If a certain crop is in demand one year and offers good prices, every Tom, #####, and Harry farmer jumps on the band wagon and gluts the market the next year.
My wife leases her farm out to three brothers who are 3rd. generation farmers and they know their stuff. One of the brothers is very good at researching what will be a money crop for the year and they are always rotating the crops. this is also good for the soil.
They grow a lot of seed crops and I have seen them make $40,000 on 20 acres of a particular seed crop.
The two main crops are rice and canning tomatoes that sell very good here.

RELH

You dipchits think the whole nation is like what you can see from your taco stand. California is not your average farm ground. if I want to grow tomatoes here I'd have to do it in a hothouse.

the soy region only has a few crops they can grow, since corn and wheat suck they went with soy, which " gina " has been buying big time. you hero just phuked that up.

If the government phuks us they heed to fully compensate us. why should we subsidize union workers and billionaires Trump has decided to make kings.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>You dipchits think the whole nation
>is like what you can
>see from your taco stand.
>California is not your average
>farm ground. if I want
>to grow tomatoes here I'd
>have to do it in
>a hothouse.
>
> the soy region only
>has a few crops they
>can grow, since corn and
>wheat suck they went with
>soy, which " gina "
> has been buying big
>time. you hero just
>phuked that up.
>
>
>
>If the government phuks us they
>heed to fully compensate us.
> why should we subsidize
>union workers and billionaires Trump
>has decided to make kings.
>

>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Yeah well, what grows well in northwest CA is trees for timber. The government ******* that up for no good reason whatsoever with no compensation to the timber workers, so BFD. Welcome to unemployment compensation. Soy bean farmers can get other work.

Stick to growing smoking your weed. leave the rest of ag to us.

Farmers will be the first hit and the hardest hit. everyone except the chosen ones will feel the pain soon.

Trump has set into motion a recession. the effects of which should be showing up nicely by November. if he doesn't retreat like he did on immigration before it's too late.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

RE: And so it begins....

THE EU CAVED

CHINA IS NEXT

YOU ARE A DUMBASS PIECE OF CHIT

Buy a gun...put it up your arse

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom