Turkeys-Henry Mtns?

Hey Preddy!

There are some!''Although they look to be a different Breed!

9249buzzard.jpg

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

I'd say there are a ton of turkeys here! BigJohn, how about FL? Are there no turkeys like no elk? I happen to have a LE turkey tag. ElkAssassin is probably tough, and quite frankly his beard is about wore off from strutting around here all these years.

Predator, I saw some turkeys just West of McMillan Springs Campground. However, that was in November. We saw a big buck right there so I didn't pay much attention to the turkeys. We saw some more turkeys on the same trip but I can't remember exactly where it was on the mountain (I think it might have been above the road that goes toward the Bromide mine - my Garmin map calls that drainage Copper Creek).

Hey thanks Wasatch! If they are Merriam's, then they should stay right on snowline, if there is any. I'm just happy to hear there are some, I'm always looking to explore new ground!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom