Two bucks locked

Desertflinger

111.jpg

2.jpg

A friend of mine found these two bucks locked today. They cut the horn to free the live one and he walked back into the desert...a little worn out!

Damned amazing. You see it somewhat with
Whitetails, but that's the first Muley Lockup
I've ever seen. Interesting Photo.

Nice work!

I will agree it is a lot more common with whitetails. I got these two years ago. Unfortunately, there was no way to save the one that was still alive, so they are now on the wall, still locked together.

Lien2

I had these e-mailed to me a couple months ago...i don't know anything baout them other than they're both big and neither survived.
65852-LockedHorns4-2.jpg

459e8f161d0c064d.jpg

65852-LockedHorns3.jpg

459e8f451fa70da1.jpg

Amazing pics!
I hope the buck that was freed had enough left in him to survive the winter.

I keep locking horns with a few people around work, it's a wonder I've survived....

http://www.msnusers.com/arizonahuntingitems/muledeeronly.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=162
I tried to show this photo from 2 MULE DEER in arizona that were locked and died. I got it from the former game manager in unit 10 mr tim penders last fall. some archery hunter found them and after showing the warden he owns them now. I could not get the photo to load because it kept telling me the file was too large, I don't know what/how to fix it so use the link I guess. thanks.
M WAITE, AZ.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom