TWO GOOD LOOKING BUCKS!

*Great bucks. The two guys look kinda funny though. What is the story?
Did you guys get them at the same time?

We did get them at the same time. Last day of the hunt. I was in the open when that big 4point came out of a bush 30 yards above me and went behind a tree still at 30 yards. I'm in the open, wind blowing up my back and the 4x3 walked out where the big one did and stopped an looked in my direction. I didnt hesitate and pulled the trigger. The big buck jumped out from behind the tree and L-Train came running when he hear the shot. L-Train followed where he thought the buck would go and sure enough about 20 minutes later he has the big one down. Thats the way it goes when someone hunts with me. I'm a trigger happy SOB so when I drop one, the bigger one always comes out after I have already filled my tag.

tayhot ,brotherr had me laughing...Way to go , those are real nice bucks, thanks for sharing it..

NMPaul what Tayhot didn't mention is the fact that he had a root canal done the day we left on our hunt, so he shot that buck when he was doped up on Vicodin. Tayhot is one tough sob and this is the second time he's spooked up a bigger animal that I then shot. Needless to say he's a great hunting buddy to have.

LTrain

Much congrats, tayhot--I'm sure you worked hard for yours, but LTrain is so lucky he could probably walk down Central cruising drag queens and still manage to stumble on a giant buck offering him a lap dance; and then send me another email about how hard worked for it... ;-)

Great bucks guys! always love when that happens to me.... i pull the trigger then the big brother steps out and looks at me like i am a big idiot for not waiting 10 more seconds.lol once again congrats!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom