Two mountain Lions in two years

mickeymouseoutfitters

This is last years lion when it was eating a calf elk. Thanks goes to the mother for not shutting up until I shot the Lion.

8335lion2.jpg

This one I shot on a nice early Sunday morning drive. I interrupted her sunbathing. The fish and game officer that checked it said that it was one of the biggest females he has ever checked.

1376image.jpeg

Wish I could focus my luck on getting a big buck. But this will do for now.

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

Hey Mickey, I sure hope some of your big cat luck rubbed off on me! Congrats again on being one the the luckiest guys I know. Two in two is quite impressive.

>Road hunting cats?
>
>Impressive. I don't even see them
>when I'm packed in a
>ways.

I don't like to admit it, but I did grow up in Utah. I just figured it was close enough to the border that it wouldn't matter, but occasionally it comes out.

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom