U WANT 1/2 OF MY SNICKERS???

B

bobcatbess

HOW'D YOU LIKE THAT BOYS & GIRLS???

JUST WATCHIN FOR THE COMMERCIALS I THOUGHT!!!

HELL THIS GAME IS WORTH WATCHING SO FAR!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!! :D :D :D

WELL UNTIL LAST NIGHT I DIDN'T KNOW!!!

INDIANAPOLIS & CHICAGO!!!

JUST FOR YOU D-CUP!!!

FIGURED I'D WATCH ONE GAME THIS YEAR!!!

A GOOD GAME SO FAR!!!

NASCAR STARTS NEXT WEEKEND & WE CAN PUT ALL THIS B.S. BEHIND US!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!! :D :D :D

Bess, actually it was a little sick, but funnier than hell. Best one so far.

YOU'RE RIGHT!!!

PRINCE SUCKED!!!

WOULDN'T HOLD A CANDLE TO SHANIA TWANG!!!

BUT HE DID KEEP HIS CLOTHES ON!!!

NO SPLAININ TO MY KIDS THIS YEAR DURING HALF TIME!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

DID IT TAKE YOU THE WHOLE SEASON & 3/4 OF THE SUPERBOWL TO FIGURE THAT OUT???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Damn, the turd burglers are taking over the Super Bowl now. What's next, Boy George in the #69 pink Monte Carlo? I bet he'd fight tooth and nail for the pole position!

GROSSMAN' sucked, I expected more outta him and those commercials... way below average!

When Prince came on stage my 3 year old daughter actually asked me "daddy is that a boy?". She didn't quite understand the fit of laughter that came after that but I told that it might be boy but I'm not sure.

sagehnter

I agree...Bears were worth a damn and neither were the commercials. Paper-Rock-Scissors was the best. The rest...

The first glimps of Prince left me thinking that it was Lucy Ricardo the way he had that dew rag tied on his head. Wife thought so too. Then it was funny.

DEW RAG!!!

LMAO!!!

IS THAT A BOY OR GIRL???

NOW THATS A GOOD QUESTION!!!

HE/SHE/IT SURE IS A PHONEY LITTLE SOB!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

you call that half-time entertainment? The artist formerly known as Aunt Jemima?

Bessey: share 1/2 your snickers??..Now what manley thing will you do when your done? ok ok an axe will work!..:RIMROCK

The snickers commercial was just a sign of the times.

The half time show wasn't really!

Prince can still play a guitar, Do-rag and all!

Purple rain was very appropriate for this Un-Superbowl!

Who was playing?

I think Boise State could have beat either team!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-07 AT 09:18AM (MST)[p]BESS et al: NO WAY WILL I SHARE MY SNICKERS WITH YOU! It's too painful afterwards! I almost choked on my hot wing when I saw that one. Absolutely hilarious. Oh yeah - that and I always choose rock!

Congrats to Manning. He deserves the victory. It was a pretty good game except for half-time, and the rain, and the fumbles, and the interceptions and if you were a Bears fan.

Next year begins today. Now - who is going to coach the 'Boys?

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-07 AT 10:17AM (MST)[p]Haahaaa! My wife asked if Prince was going to make pancakes for the half time show. Aunt Jemima! Haahaaaaaa!!! He is a freak but I actually enjoyed hearing him play. I was supprised when he broke into a Foo-Fighters song. He could hace done better with the Jimi Hendrix though. It was beter than watching that horrible game! Both teams should be ashamed of themselves for their perfomance. At times I thought we were watching a couple of jr high scool teams play. I guess those boys cant handle a little rain. The Seadogs could have handled it!
I liked the Doritos commercial where the chick did a faceplant into the side of the dudes car!
Eric
deerline.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom