UDWR Broke the Law!

ForkWest

Very Active Member
Judge: UDWR acted unlawfully, judge says

Salt Lake City ? An order filed in 3rd District Court on Thursday vacated the awardance of a 5 year Hunting Expo contract and 200 associated big game tags to Sportsmen for Fish and Wildlife (SFW), saying the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources (UDWR) shortchanged another bidder by unlawfully awarding the contract at terms significantly below fair market value.

RMEF criticized the division's handling of the sale, saying that "awarding the contract below its value is a disservice to residents and other bidders."

"It appears that such rights were granted (to SFW) in an inappropriate attempt to circumvent the law and avoid the prospect of having to address a higher term offering from another willing bidder," the judge wrote.

OK, that was not a real news report. But this one is! See any similarities?

"Judge: Tooele Co. acted unlawfully, judge says

TOOELE ? An order filed in 3rd District Court on Thursday vacated the sale of Miller Motorsports Park to a Chinese automotive firm, saying Tooele County shortchanged another bidder by unlawfully selling the property at a price significantly below fair market value.

Atkins criticized the county's handling of the sale, saying that "selling the property below its value is a disservice to residents and other bidders."

"It appears that such rights were granted (to Mitime) in an inappropriate attempt to circumvent the law and avoid the prospect of having to address a higher purchase offer from another willing purchaser," the judge wrote.
https://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=3...-acted-unlawfully&fm=home_page&s_cid=topstory

Hawkeye, how does this case law stack up to the Expo RFP debacle?

Seems quite applicable and timely.

I was thinking the same thing today. I was actually talking to a friend and we brought up this exact same thing.

here's what will happen if this goes down that route....our tax dollars will fight the fight in behalf of SFW to allow them to keep the bid

Problem is in Utah the judge would be in the same church as The Don and also on the SFW payroll since 2005.

I don't think these issues have anything to do with religion. Many of us belong to the same church as The Don but strongly disagree with him on political and conservation issues.

-Hawkeye-

Zim didn't you used to support the resident tag grab with the USO Lawsuit in the past?

Zim,

I think you have it wrong. We accept all people to the LDS church. We dont exclude. If the church was for the perfect people, there would not be any body attending, since we all have our problems in life. PEAYDAY has his problems and so do I. But they still let me attend :)

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-16
>AT 01:08?PM (MST)

>
>It's an absolute travesty that any
>legitimate church in the US
>would allow such a criminal
>as a member. Documented
>liar & thief of the
>people, among other crimes. And
>just keeps on doing it,
>sometimes behind the thin veil
>of a piece of paper,
>and sometimes boldly without!
>What a complete joke.
>
>What a godly man. I
>must say I have absolutely
>zero respect for a church
>that would allow this guy
>as a member..........whatever it is.
> Do they even have
>a doctrine?????

I'm sorry that you feel you have to throw the LDS Church under the bus based on the actions of one of it's members. If your perception were universal, there isn't a church, religion, political party, conservation organization, business, charity, service organization or government entity around that would get your respect. There are thieves and liars in every one of them, but that's not the norm with the Mormon Church. And, yes, we have doctrine and standards, including the 10 commandments, but since we're all human and subject to temptation, just like you, we don't always adhere to them all of the time. But we can't blame that on the Church and neither should you.

Now, If you don't mind, I have a couple of questions for you. First, do you actually know whether or not Don (or any of the other SFW leaders or anyone else for that matter) is currently a member in good standing? Second, do you have any idea what it takes to remove a person's membership records from the Latter-Day-Saint Church? If you'll answer those questions, maybe we can talk! Otherwise, you're probably better off making your case without bringing the church into it. Especially with this Utah crowd.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-16 AT 03:29PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-16 AT 03:27?PM (MST)

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-16
>AT 01:08?PM (MST)

>
>It's an absolute travesty that any
>legitimate church in the US
>would allow such a criminal
>as a member. Documented
>liar & thief of the
>people, among other crimes. And
>just keeps on doing it,
>sometimes behind the thin veil
>of a piece of paper,
>and sometimes boldly without!
>What a complete joke.
>
>What a godly man. I
>must say I have absolutely
>zero respect for a church
>that would allow this guy
>as a member.

I am pretty sure you have zero respect for any christian church then. Interesting ideas you got there buddy

Zim, you've launched some pretty hefty allegations against Don Peay.

Words like that on a public forum could get a man in trouble.

I am pretty certain that all of what you said doesn't have any merit.

Zero investigations going on. And more importantly, you say it like he's been convicted of your allegations. Be careful man.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-16 AT 11:19AM (MST)[p]Zim has gone way over the line on his posts in this thread IMHO!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-16 AT 11:49PM (MST)[p]Robiland, elkfromabove,

Whoa whao whao! Where did I post anywhere that PEAYDAY belongs to this "LDS Church", much less any other specific church??? Or throw this LDS Church "under the bus". I have absolutely no idea what church he belongs to! I never said I did, ever! Seems somebody is blatantly putting words in my mouth! I'm definitely owed an apology. Let's see if these false accusers follow their doctrine and make things right.............or make excuses like Peayday.

I was raised by my parents to LIVE MY LIFE by my biblical teachings. Not make excuses or continue to blatantly screw others then just just throw out the cheap words............."oh hey, nobody's perfect!" as some sort of biblical bandaid, while they go about their unethical activity for big coin! The few times I slip up I go out of my way to make things right. That is how I live my life. I don't hide behind some shroud and make excuses while I conduct a corrupt life. I really feel sorry for those that can't accept this.

>I'm sorry that you feel you
>have to throw the LDS
>Church under the bus based
>on the actions of one
>of it's members. If your
>perception were universal, there isn't
>a church, religion, political party,
>conservation organization, business, charity, service
>organization or government entity around
>that would get your respect.
>There are thieves and liars
>in every one of them,
>but that's not the norm
>with the Mormon Church. And,
>yes, we have doctrine and
>standards, including the 10 commandments,
>but since we're all human
>and subject to temptation, just
>like you, we don't always
>adhere to them all of
>the time. But we can't
>blame that on the Church
>and neither should you.
>
>Now, If you don't mind, I
>have a couple of questions
>for you. First, do you
>actually know whether or not
>Don (or any of the
>other SFW leaders or anyone
>else for that matter) is
>currently a member in good
>standing? Second, do you have
>any idea what it takes
>to remove a person's membership
>records from the Latter-Day-Saint Church?
>If you'll answer those questions,
>maybe we can talk! Otherwise,
>you're probably better off making
>your case without bringing the
>church into it. Especially with
>this Utah crowd.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-16 AT 11:59PM (MST)[p]>Zim didn't you used to support
>the resident tag grab with
>the USO Lawsuit in the
>past?

WTF are you talking about? What I do know is I did all I could to pile drive SFW's bought and paid for "emergency" tag grab in Arizona in 2012. And as a result got on the s*** list of many SFW plants on here. I could care less though.

Robiland, elkfromabove,

Whoa whao whao! Where did I post anywhere that PEAYDAY belongs to this "LDS Church", much less any other specific church??? Or throw this LDS Church "under the bus". I have absolutely no idea what church he belongs to! I never said I did, ever! Seems somebody is blatantly putting words in my mouth! I'm definitely owed an apology. Let's see if these false accusers follow their doctrine and make things right.............or make excuses like Peayday.

I was raised by my parents to LIVE MY LIFE by my biblical teachings. Not make excuses or continue to blatantly screw others then just just throw out the cheap words............."oh hey, nobody's perfect!" as some sort of biblical bandaid, while they go about their unethical activity for big coin! The few times I slip up I go out of my way to make things right. That is how I live my life. I don't hide behind some shroud and make excuses while I conduct a corrupt life. I really feel sorry for those that can't accept this.

>I'm sorry that you feel you
>have to throw the LDS
>Church under the bus based
>on the actions of one
>of it's members. If your
>perception were universal, there isn't
>a church, religion, political party,
>conservation organization, business, charity, service
>organization or government entity around
>that would get your respect.
>There are thieves and liars
>in every one of them,
>but that's not the norm
>with the Mormon Church. And,
>yes, we have doctrine and
>standards, including the 10 commandments,
>but since we're all human
>and subject to temptation, just
>like you, we don't always
>adhere to them all of
>the time. But we can't
>blame that on the Church
>and neither should you.
>
>Now, If you don't mind, I
>have a couple of questions
>for you. First, do you
>actually know whether or not
>Don (or any of the
>other SFW leaders or anyone
>else for that matter) is
>currently a member in good
>standing? Second, do you have
>any idea what it takes
>to remove a person's membership
>records from the Latter-Day-Saint Church?
>If you'll answer those questions,
>maybe we can talk! Otherwise,
>you're probably better off making
>your case without bringing the
>church into it. Especially with
>this Utah crowd.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-16 AT 00:58AM (MST)[p]>Zim has gone way over the
>line on his posts in
>this thread IMHO!

Ya no. It is SFW that has gone way over the line by breaking the law as the OP points out. Along with others on this thread that made totally fabricated accusations with regards to specific church denominations. Honestly, I was only making a joke in my post #5. I wouldn't have thought that a guy like Peayday would even attend a church.......any church. But that was before I knew it wasn't necessary to live your life according to a church's doctrine. My bad.

>>Zim has gone way over the
>>line on his posts in
>>this thread IMHO!
>
>Ya no. It is SFW
>that has gone way over
>the line by breaking the
>law as the OP points
>out. Along with others
>on this thread that made
>totally fabricated accusations with regards
>to specific church denominations.
>Honestly, I was only making
>a joke in my post
>#5. I wouldn't have
>thought that a guy like
>Peayday would even attend a
>church.......any church. But that
>was before I knew it
>wasn't necessary to live your
>life according to a church's
>doctrine. My bad.

You know my feelings on SFW and the DON and it doesn't differ one iota from yours. However, your post #5 WAS out of line and no joke because you didn't have to name the Church affiliation in that post. We all know the dominant religion and Church in Utah and it's too bad that it was brought up. Let's move on and just realize that we will all meet our maker in the end, but in the meantime let's hope some justice comes of this recent debacle. That is up to the citizens of Utah as to whether they will take up the cause or continue to tacitly support it by buying tickets and spending their money that goes to the support of SFW and it's top people.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-16 AT 09:45AM (MST)[p]As God is my witness I stand by my words that I had no knowledge Peayday had any involvement with any church. I've never read that anywhere. On top of that there are hundreds of church denominations in every state. I in fact have over 20 relatives in SLC and they're all Catholic! So that's totally out of line for others to make false accusations and yes I am owed a steep apology. There's no getting out of that.

"Problem is in Utah the judge would be in the same church as The Don and also on the SFW payroll since 2005."

Give it a rest Zim! You will not convince anyone whether God is your witness or not that the sentence above that you posted wasn't directed at the one very dominant religion in Utah whether you know what church DP goes to or not! Nobody owes you a thing, especially a "steep apology", and that includes all the tags you've been screwed out of that you think you're owed. You're not the only one that things have happened to in not drawing tags and your constant whining really makes you look bad in the eyes of others. The sooner you would realize that and go on with life you would probably increase your life span significanly!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom