UFC 65: Bad Intentions...

dslaughter

Well there's 2 title fights in this one. Looks like a very good fight card. Hughes defends the title agains George St. Pierre and little Jeff Monson is fighting Tim Sylvia. Looks like a ton of other great fights as well. Who's watching and who's gonna win the title bouts?

I'll be watchin. I'm thinkin its GSPs time. He got caught in an arm bar the last time. I don't think he'll get caught in a submission this time. It should be a good fight.
-Raptor

Didn't anyone else think Matt looked like he had no idea what to do? GSP controlled that fight from the get go. I was really impressed with Vera. I would like to see him fight Arlovski next. December 30th can't come soon enough!!!

Matt hughes is a PUNK, LOL and he got his @@s whooped....
He was such a jerk too GSP in the ultimate fighter show and he also acts sooooo Cocky. I was glad a nice guy won GSP>>>>>>>
There is ALOT of good fights comeing up, sanchez-riggs Dec13(something like that spike TV) Then the main fight Ortiz vs Liddel I think 30 Dec and an under card for that one is griffen vs jardin should be good PPV...

CW

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom