UFO's

Snuffy

Did a search cannot find anything.
Saw something I cannot explain, hate to tell my story without some back up.
If you have a story I would like to hear it.
Thank You
Rick

Post it up!

Hell Sakes!

Everybody has a UFO story!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Back about 1960 we were camped out on the river bar. There was a "bright star" that was moving across the sky in a zig zag pattern. This was before satellites. It would move for awhile then stop. Then it would move again, stop and reverse direction.

We just shrugged it off and went to sleep, but I'll never forget it.

Eel

Mine involves a bong, quarter ounce of Montana Thunderphuck, blue haystacks and little green men. Same as yours?

Thats what I expected NV people making fun. But last night we had a good moon and the wind had calmed down.
I went outside about 11:30 to pee off the porch and was looking at the night sky when I noticed a triangle in the sky.
It was not a solid form but looked odd.
I got my bino's out to satisfy myself and ended up watching it until 2:00 am.
You could see stars inside the triangle part, so it was not a solid object. But through my bino's lights would travel from one point of the triangle to the other.
Guys don't beat me up to bad over this it took alot to post this.
Thanks
Rick

It was a long time ago. Maybe you weren't on the river bar, but at the River Bar. Just kidding. You will get bugged, but at least some of us have seen things we can't explain. I posted mine a while back about a hole in the night sky. Still don't know what exactly caused that, but it was pretty amazing.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-11 AT 09:33PM (MST)[p]Man, talk about setting yourself up! Peeing off the back porch and then satisfying yourself with some binos. Did you have a cigarette afterwords, while looking at the stars? Sorry, couldn't resist.

Just telling a story that I cannot explain.
Thought maybe someone else might have one.
Anal probe?
O ring is still tight, thanks for asking.

Snuffy, I wasn't making fun! At least not until you mentioned the peeing off the porch. NOW I'm making fun.

I have no idea what you saw. I know I've seen some unexplainable things in my day. Most were explained later.

NV it's all good.
I new starting this I would catch some flack.
Would like to hear some other stories though.

Maybe you were in a hurry and pushing the pee out to fast.........sometimes that makes me see funny shapes. Just a thought.

It was a Alien Attack Craft looking for Utards that do "Tune-Ups" on ATV's. There really is intelligent life on other planets!

hehe

>I saw a Utard driving under
>the speed limit once.

JB saw one in Hawaii driving a white F150 like it was stolen.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Snuffy, I just reread your description. So you watched it for 2 1/2 hours and went back in the house to get your binos. Did you by any chance get your camera too and try to take a picture?

I know one thing!

In Nevada,Our Military is always screwing with 'New UFO's'!

I remember one time many years ago working with a Guy that had some early knowledge that Our Military was testing Stealth Fighters long before it went Public that the United States had any,We seen some Fighters Dog Fighting in Nevada that looked slightly different,a couple years later it went public that We had Stealth Fighters!

One time while at a friends place in Indian Springs I seen an Aircraft the Nellis Airforce was flying at night that sure looked like a UFO,sure woulda liked to have seen it in the daylight,but they don't fly UFO's in the middle of the day!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

>Back about 1960 we were camped
>out on the river bar.
>There was a "bright star"
>that was moving across the
>sky in a zig zag
>pattern. This was before satellites.
>It would move for awhile
>then stop. Then it would
>move again, stop and reverse
>direction.
>
>We just shrugged it off and
>went to sleep, but I'll
>never forget it.
>
>Eel

Yes before satellites, but AFTER lsd.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Some of you guys believe in some weird chit... I'm going shed hunting...

ufoshedskzp.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Nice sheds. A couple of us took our boys up the hill to spend the night under the stars. Laying in our sleeping bags we were counting shooting stars and satellites and a very bright object shaped like an elongated tear drop slowly moved across the sky. It dumbfounded us for a long time. I came to the conclusion that it was a high altitude weather balloon. It was high enough to be across the meridian and still be in the sun light.

I live a half hour from Roswell nm. Let's just say I have a 50 bmg for a reason. Boy u should see my trophy room!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom