unit 11,211

H

hookncook

Has anyone seen any deer or elk moving in these units? I am hoping something will be moving by 4th season.

4th season is your best bet.

I've hunted it a couple of times during 2nd season and always filled my tags. However, I'm glad I didn't have a 2nd season tag this year.

Good luck,

Todd

I have a 4th season tag this year but I am just wondering if it is going to be too hot to get to see anything.

I just got back and it was brutal mid 70's and full moon, very few deer, they trickled in throughout the week 1-3 deer a day to 10-20 a day, we did manage to fill 4 out of 5 tags with small meat bucks and a rag horn bull.

you should be alright by 4th season, there should be some weather by then.

I normally go 3rd, but drew 2nd as my 2nd choice hope that doesn't happen much more!

Good luck!

We're going in for the third season, this hot dry weather has me concerned. I'll let you know what I see in unit 11.

>We're going in for the third
>season, this hot dry weather
>has me concerned. I'll
>let you know what I
>see in unit 11.

Would you please? I would greatly appreciate it.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom