Unit 111 Early (Muley Tag)

CO_MTNMan

So I was fortunate enough to draw a 111 Early Muley tag. Now the only problem is I'm not familiar with the area at all. A little back story about me is I'm originally from Colorado and have plenty of experience chasing big alpine bucks. I'm currently active duty in the Marine Corps and stationed about 7 hours away from 111 on the other side of NV. So here in lies my problem, I won't have time to scout all summer like I would typically like to do. The plan is to get out that way a few days before season to scout and hopefully get on some big bucks. My question for the forum, does anyone have any advice on where to go? I'm not looking for anyone to give up their honey hole just a nudge in the right direction would be great. Any help would be great and thank you in advance.

First of all, thanks for your service

I am by no means the best for hunting, only hunted it twice for elk, but from my vantage points I was seeing big bucks everywhere. I know it becomes a zoo there.

Thanks that is reassuring to hear. I've started my google earth scouting and it seems like there are a lot of roads. I'm hoping to get off them and avoid the "zoo" but I'm sure plenty of other guys will try the same.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom