Unit 12 Lost Bull

shedcrazy

Very Active Member
It breaks my heart to tell you folks that I lost a bull in unit 12. He's in the northern part of the unit near El Malapais National Monument but south and west of Cerro Americano by about a mile and a few hundred yards south of the Continental Divide trail. He's a good bull. Not the best but a damn fine bull. If any of y'all happen to be in the area, please keep an eye out and holler back at me. He was hit hard and certainly will not live. Heavy rainfall all night thwarted my attempts at finding him.

Thanks all.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom