Unit 14 late mule deer

Bullpowell55

Going to hunt the last few days of the season in November have been in the unit a little bit over the years but the focus was on white tail. Just throwing it out there if anybody had any thoughts where a guy should focus late in November? I appreciate if anybody has any thought thank you!

this is the one they opened up for the CWD stuff right? thoughts, wear orange. thats gunna be a zoo

Going to hunt the last few days of the season in November have been in the unit a little bit over the years but the focus was on white tail. Just throwing it out there if anybody had any thoughts where a guy should focus late in November? I appreciate if anybody has any thought thank you!
Weather is going to be your biggest issue. I've seen that area close up above 5k by Veterans Day

Yes it is cwd area a lot more people going to be poking around! I’ve applied for this unit for years but go figure they hand out alot more tags this year due to cwd deer will still be there hoping for good weather to push some deer around!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom