Unit 16c rifle elk

wyo33

Drew the 2nd season rifle and was looking for some advice on what to expect, we have heard this area has gone down over the last few years. Would a drop camp be a good way to go or maybe atvs? 2 of us drew and we are willing to put in the time and effort. We have heard the south end of the unit is better. We are from Wyoming and I,m willing to trade any info I have on elk, deer, ant, sheep and moose from up here in wyo. Was also wondering if anyone could tell me who a good biologist or warden I could contact? Thanks.

my daughter drew a 16c youth tag a couple years a ago my number is 318 386 5614 I will sshare what I know if you call me nite would be better or 318 715 8994 daytimne

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom