Unit 17 Info

Hiishuumii17

Hey there everyone. I am new to this website and am checking it out reading the posts here on the forum. Lots of good info on here. My son has drawn the Youth Deer Tag for Unit 17 this year and he is pretty stoked to get out there and start hunting. We haven't been able to get out there to scout yet, so we are wondering if any of you all have been in that part of the state and if so, how are the lands and the animals looking? We are hoping to get down there to see for ourselves come the end of this month to check it out, but we would appreciate any help on info we can get. Thanks in advance and good luck to all of you that will be hitting those hills this season.

I have an elk tag for 17. went down scouting once all I saw were cows off of fr 505,505A. it was 98 degrees. does most of the elk hunters consentrate in certain spots like the wildernesses or are they pretty well spread out.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom