Unit 17 Moose

KingCrow

I have a moose tag for unit 17.. I have some general ideas of where I will be hunting, if anyone here has any experience in the area I have general questions about lodging, camping and meat processing. Please PM if you are willing to share some info.

PM me. We've hunted there 1st rifle for elk in the past and we've seen more moose than elk some years. I've seen one real big moose, found a nice deadhead shed, and many smaller bulls.
They are plentiful in that area so it should be fun!

I've hunted North Park and primarily unit 17 every year for the last 10 years. Send me a PM and I will help you out as much as I can. Saw this monster two years ago. Like the other said a lot of moose. There are two areas that hold Moose year after year.

4667the_boss_man.jpg

King,

Where are you coming from? Nonres or res? I will be hunting the unit this year as well, only I have a cow moose tag. Hopefully we can help eachother out with info on where the bulls/cows are.

Kevin

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom