Unit 17

Hiishuumii17

Have any of you heard or seen of any deer or elk out of Unit 17 this season? My son is getting pretty excited for his youth hunt the end of this month and I was hoping there would be some pics on here from that unit. But so far I haven't seen any yet. So if any of you have some pics from some successful hunts in this unit, I would love to see them and show my son to get him psyched up for his hunt!!

I just talked to a coworker who ate tag soup for his bull hunt this week. He is from Magdalena and hunts those mountains as opposed to the San Mateos and he could see the bulls but they were VERY high. I assume he means on the ridge that North Baldy is on. You can get there and the first return trip to the truck would be easy but going back up...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom