UNIT 18 Mule Deer HUNT

I Would like to scout unit # 18 but could any of you experienced with this are give me some idea or ares which
might have good possibilities ???
Thanks, 3131734

LAST EDITED ON Mar-29-10 AT 05:03PM (MST)[p]i would start with checking out on the south side down by bingam ther is a good spot called blachard mines. i chased a good buck in there for a while but it just wasnt meant to happen. good luck to u tho

I wouldn't waste my time. There are no deer in that unit. I got lucky and killed the only one there. Seriously, just look at the maps and find places where you wouldn't go and go there.

>I wouldn't waste my time. There
>are no deer in that
>unit. I got lucky and
>killed the only one there.
>Seriously, just look at the
>maps and find places where
>you wouldn't go and go
>there.

Excellent advice!!! Find the worst spot out there and that's where those rodents will be...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom