unit 20 late cow help

hoopscoach

My friend has a son with a youth tag that is good in any unit that has a late season. He is interested in hunitng unit 20 next weekend but doesn't know where to start. I know a pretty good area for deer in 20 but scouted it out this weekend and didn't find any elk. I told him I would post on the website to see if anyone had any informtion about hunting unit 20 in the late season for a cow they would be willing to share. Any information would be much appreciated... I'm sure he would even be willing to share the harvest.
Thanks in advance,
Hoopscoach

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud"

Unit 20 is so hit or miss. The cows are all in big large groups. YOu find the group your money, don't find it and you are running around for days and never seeing elk. I would drive the valley floor and try to spot elk then go ask if you can hunt. 50/50 shot usally on land owners. They hate cows so you might get lucky.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom