Unit 23 Mule Deer Nov 12-16

Hiishuumii17

Hey there Everyone! Congrats to all of you who drew tags this year for our state. I drew a 4th choice Unit 23 Mule Deer tag for Nov. 12-16. I have never hunted there and don't know anything about the area. If any of you all have some info that you all could share with me in regards to this unit, I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks and good luck on your hunts!!

I drew this 4th choice as well. We used to hunt this when I was a kid. We hit all the canyons near glen wood above the Aan Francisco river. We haven't been in there in ten years. Last time I scouted I saw more desert big horn sheep than mule deer. There should be descent numbers. I'm hoping to get some fishing in soon and get some scouting done. Best of luck.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom