Unit 23 Sept

DesertDweller

Hey y’all. Got a Mule Deer tag for September. Been out and scouted some areas between Mule Creek and north to Alma. Sometimes we’re better than others. Anyone have other recommendations/suggestions? Going out one more time to scout and I’m open to checking out new areas. Thanks I’m advance

Find water. Find buck tracks, set some cameras on water. Get up and Glass early and late.

Good luck!

I tried to pm but couldn’t find a link. I probably don’t have enough posts to do so.

Anyways, I’ve a coues tag for the same unit and time. I scouted a little different spot but was going to ask if you saw any coues on your trip. I saw mulies on my scouting trip and based on that, some stuff on a map, I’m going to start in a different place.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom