Unit 32 Antelope

Doc970

It will be our first year hunting this unit. I went out last weekend and saw a couple of good bucks, one shooter for sure. Has anyone hunted the east side of this unit? I didn't get to that side of the unit, may make anothertrip before the opener. Good luck to those that are headed out for the lope season.

I live in casper and have hunted this area a lot, i actually currenlty have a tag for that area. killed my biggest buck ever in this area. around chalk mountain is good also around bates hole reservoir

@ EverythingsTaken, thanks for the reply. I am getting excited about getting up there and get some hunting done. I think antelope hunting is in the lead for my favorite hunt.

I have hunted 32 several times.Took some nice bucks there and several does. I have always hunted the second or third week of season and always found lots of animals.

Whiterock, we are going to hunt after the opening weekend. We hope a lot of people will be done by then. My buddy lives in Minnesota so he doen't want to have to drive in the snow so we are going early. Thanks!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom