UNIT 33-1 Late Muzzy

emskou

Anyone hunt the late muzzy buck tag around Lowman or Garden Valley? I will be there for the week of Thanksgiving. Any info or tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!

+2

I hunted it last year and I have been a couple times this year with friends. The deer are rutting pretty good right now. I think better than toward the end of the season (at least last year...).

I ended up shooting a smaller 3x4 on my last day to hunt. I didn't see any really good bucks last year. Probably not the best year to have that tag being one year after the big winter... Been up a couple times this year with friends with that tag, hunted the same way in the same areas and have seen a couple toads this year. They are there. Have your glass ready at first light and be ready to hike. Steep country..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom