Unit 34

NewMexicoRob

My dad and I drew a unit 34 deer tag, thinking about hunting Duncan, anybody have any tips on this area? Not looking for anybodys honey hole or nor a trophy either, just meat for the freezer and a good hunting trip with my pops. Or should I scout the Timberon area?

Thanks a bunch, Rob

Rob, First thing I would do is get a BLM map and forest map of the unit. Depending on what type of country you like to hunt and how you like to hunt would make a difference of where I would point you. There is high country stuff and desert stuff in this unit.
Send me a PM if you like.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom